If you hate looking at yourself in the mirror, you will never love another.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
ima give up my trolling ways and try to learn how to love

:troll:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
if you wanna live happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty woman your wife
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk"]Jimmy Soul - If You Want To Be Happy - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think I am capable of love...

I can be loyal to other people, and advocate for their best interests, only if they benefit my own interests and/or are inconsequential to my own interests, if there is a conflict of interest, I will ALWAYS advocate for my best interests, regardless if you are my mother, brother, sister, child and etc...

I put Number 1 first...

So far in my life, no girl I have ever dated has given me a definition of "love" I can relate to...

When my mom & dad say they love me, I always ask them, "what does that mean?"

I really have no clue what it means...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I say always judge a woman by the way she looks. If she is ugly and doesn't love herself obviously she isn't going to love you either.:to:

BULLSH+T...

A women who doesn't love herself is more likely going to be obsessed with you, and also be very submissive to you...

She will probably defend you to her own detriment...

A women who loves herself will just find another dude to replace you, if you don't fit in her perfect little box of what an ideal boyfriend is suppose to be...

People with low self-esteem are every charlatan's dream...

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
I don't think I am capable of love...

I can be loyal to other people, and advocate for their best interests, only if they benefit my own interests and/or are inconsequential to my own interests, if there is a conflict of interest, I will ALWAYS advocate for my best interests, regardless if you are my mother, brother, sister, child and etc...

I put Number 1 first...

So far in my life, no girl I have ever dated has given me a definition of "love" I can relate to...

When my mom & dad say they love me, I always ask them, "what does that mean?"

I really have no clue what it means...

i undersand but brah, but the love from your mother and father is supreme love, its unconditional how could you not realize that? as for love for people beyond the immediate family or family members you are very close with, thats a no go as that kind of love = vulnerability. save that sh*t but the love from your parents, cherish that brah.

always remember, no woman will love you like your mother because she had part in your creation, she may leave and hate your father, but that woman will always have love for you because you are hers. as for these other females, they will never love you trust that brah. theyll love what you have and what you are, not who you are.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i undersand but brah, but the love from your mother and father is supreme love, its unconditional how could you not realize that? as for love for people beyond the immediate family or family members you are very close with, thats a no go as that kind of love = vulnerability. save that sh*t but the love from your parents, cherish that brah.
always remember, no woman will love you like your mother because she had part in your creation, she may leave and hate your father, but that woman will always have love for you because you are hers. as for these other females, they will never love you trust that brah. theyll love what you have and what you are, not who you are.

I get it from a social perspective, but logically, it just doesn't make sense...

There is no such thing as "unconditional love"...Without conditions, nothing can exist...

My mother's "love" for me, is only something that she can understand...From my perspective, I think it's not "love," it's her duty as a parent, and this sense of duty is instill in us by society through customs/tradition/religion...

When this sense of duty does not exist, society crumbles e.g. children born of parents with drug & other socioeconomic problems...

I think having this sense of duty is more important than love...I was watching a documentary about Crystal Meth in Fresno by Louis Theroux, and he was interviewing these women who left their children alone for days just so they could get high, and now when I think about it I wonder, is a "mother's love" natural or is it nurtured...?

Also, when you consider postpartum depression, why is it some women can't stand to look at their children when they are born, especially women from poor socioeconomic backgrounds...?

I can't answer that question, only my mother knows what she means when she says she loves me, for me, I think she is just fulfilling her duty as a parent, based on the traditions/customs/beliefs she was indoctrinated with...

It's a sad perspective, but some wise dude said "knowledge is sorrow," and I believe that...

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
I get it from a social perspective, but logically, it just doesn't make sense...

There is no such thing as "unconditional love"...Without conditions, nothing can exist...

My mother's "love" for me, is only something that she can understand...From my perspective, I think it's not "love," it's her duty as a parent, and this sense of duty is instill in us by society through customs/tradition/religion...

When this sense of duty does not exist, society crumbles e.g. children born of parents with drug & other socioeconomic problems...

I think having this sense of duty is more important than love...I was watching a documentary about Crystal Meth in Fresno by Louis Theroux, and he was interviewing these women who left their children alone for days just so they could get high, and now when I think about it I wonder, is a "mother's love" natural or is it nurtured...?

Also, when you consider postpartum depression, why is it some women can't stand to look at their children when they are born, especially women from poor socioeconomic backgrounds...?

I can't answer that question, only my mother knows what she means when she says she loves me, for me, I think she is just fulfilling her duty as a parent, based on the traditions/customs/beliefs she was indoctrinated with...

It's a sad perspective, but some wise dude said "knowledge is sorrow," and I believe that...

:ohhh: