If you had to liquidate (sell everything of value that you own), within a week....

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
how much hard cash would you be able to come up with?

Lets keep the assesments realistic so if you plan on selling ur used 2 year old xbox 360 dont value it at 299.99 just because thats what you paid for it. Also dont overvalue your clothes/sneaker collections because you think they are worth a certain price..... Check out Craigslist and get a legit idea of what you could get for them.....

also, if you list an automobile/house that youre still making payments on, list the amount you'd be left with AFTER paying it off.........

And finally, keep in mind that you only have a week to cashout so try to value your stuff accordingly (I.E. probably having to sell it cheaper then every other CL listing to get it sold fast)

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I don't own too many things; besides my whip and laptop (and the prior i'm still making peighments ons).

Now, my sneaker fleet. Ahhh... good thing these kids with money have no other hobbies but stuntin'; cuz like housing trends, now is a good time to let 'em go cuz this is a seller's market.

I've got about 100 pairs of heat (no dunks, forces, running shoes; all coveted signature releases, stuff the kids LOOOOVE).

Based on the numbers i've seen on craiglist for even USED shoes? Wow... I can probably recoup at least retail back for my shoes (and it ain't hurt that i scrub my kicks after every wear and walk like i got a d/stick up my ass). It's ridiculous what the game is like now.

Last edited by a moderator: