If You Had A Rollie Backpack In Elementary/Middle School

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I never had one I remember this geek Indian kid had one and got made fun of something serious

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
if you didnt have a black jansport u were doing it all wrong

but rollie backpacks man... thats like coming to school on the first day wearing some Shaq's

havoc00

Pro
Daps
if you didnt have a black jansport u were doing it all wrong

but rollie backpacks man... thats like coming to school on the first day wearing some Shaq's

This kid came in first day of school with the Hakeem splaulding joints they sold at wal Mart and they tore open during gym class

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
As much of a dikkhead I am I felt bad for the kid I have no clue the feelings he was experiencing at that moment

the imagery :ohlawd:

shyt in middle school be fukkin with kids too. i remember we were playing football at lunch and i had just worn a sweatshirt that day, no shirt underneath. then as the bell rang a bird shat all over my shyt. i could either take the sweatshirt off and show my little 7th grade man titties, or walk into class with a shat on sweater. i thought my life was over :wow:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Haha roller backpacks I wouldn't be caught dead with one of them back in the days. Kids were ruthless, kickin em n shyt :laff: