If you got a mouthpiece and you're not working in SALES. Just go ahead and COMMIT THAT!

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
That was my point :stopitslime:

The largest retailer doesnt even need salesman. The internet is wiping out brick and mortar. The writing is on the wall, but salesman are good at selling a dream
Neve mind retail, you till have car salesman, large vendor business to business contracts, import export manufacturer sales, medical etc..also higher end specific luxury sales to give customers specialized treatment still important

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Been studying for my mortgage broker career but the industry is looking shakey for new starters. Time to learn more sales skills and adapt to something new

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
fukk you doing working for $9 an hour. Pull up them pants and grab a phone/get in front of people and get you some business.

Sell software
Sell Real Estate
Sell Cars
Sell Pharmaceuticals
SELL ANYTHING WITH A COMMISSION

(humble brag alert)Just did the math and a breh made 46k in commission from 9/1/18 - 12/30/18 :ohlawd: 14k this month alone, you know I had to put in for a section at the club New year's and bottles on deck with the squad. I earned it:myman:

I'm wrapping up a deal as I write this that will pay me $1400 for literally 15 minutes of speaking to a guy I met this afternoon and showing him he needed what I had.

Just told my brother to ditch his stupid retail sales associate job and since he has years of experience take his ass to Gucci or Loui or some high end shyt and sell that. Higher pay and higher commissions and also clientele with better connections.

nikkas don't want this sales bread though :yeshrug:

I love the hustle :blessed:

You still at it? I've been reading about sales.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
You still at it? I've been reading about sales.
Yeah some what. Parlayed my decade of experience into a director level position at a firm so yes and no. I'm not as face to face with clients as I was previously and I'm a W2 now. I'm at a desk managing a team :flabbynsick:

I miss the game sometimes ngl. But it pays well enough. :manny: