If you got a mouthpiece and you're not working in SALES. Just go ahead and COMMIT THAT!

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
Having to manipulate people over n over again, read emotions over n over again, educate dumbasses on products over n over again, be energetic, having to do role plays is all whack fukk sales

Ain’t no fukking way in this day and age I’m getting into some fukking sales - a job where i literally have to suck up to cacs and everybody else and their mama, in hopes that they buy my shyt. Foh. Way less demeaning ways to make great money and I’m already doing it thanks to the State of Louisiana Dept of ________ :youngsabo:

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
fukk you doing working for $9 an hour. Pull up them pants and grab a phone/get in front of people and get you some business.

Sell software
Sell Real Estate
Sell Cars
Sell Pharmaceuticals
SELL ANYTHING WITH A COMMISSION

(humble brag alert)Just did the math and a breh made 46k in commission from 9/1/18 - 12/30/18 :ohlawd: 14k this month alone, you know I had to put in for a section at the club New year's and bottles on deck with the squad. I earned it:myman:

I'm wrapping up a deal as I write this that will pay me $1400 for literally 15 minutes of speaking to a guy I met this afternoon and showing him he needed what I had.

Just told my brother to ditch his stupid retail sales associate job and since he has years of experience take his ass to Gucci or Loui or some high end shyt and sell that. Higher pay and higher commissions and also clientele with better connections.

nikkas don't want this sales bread though :yeshrug:

I love the hustle :blessed:

What do you sell?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
46k in 3 months

giphy.gif
:francis:

this says more about you than him.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having to manipulate people over n over again, read emotions over n over again, educate dumbasses on products over n over again, be energetic, having to do role plays is all whack fukk sales

you dont have to do any of that.....

really all it is is problem solving....

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
you dont have to do any of that.....

really all it is is problem solving....

I worked for AT&T slanging all that shyt. That problem solving shyt gets annoying when people dont wanna learn they just want shyt done. It gets tiring having to do that shyt 5-6x a week. Thats why ppl burnout in sales.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once these old farts that dont kniw how to use the internet die off then... Yea. They will. Already an obsolete job. Look at all the brick and mortar going out of business. The biggest retailer in America walmart doesnt really have fulltime salesman.

Sales is the number one job position Walmart workers are retail workers not sales positions

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
you have no idea what youre talking about

dont understand the marketing and advertising are sales jobs too brehs

and B2B sales aint going anywhere
A whole bunch of old ass michael scotts in here. And a bunch of young ass Scotts Tots too.

But you dont have to take my word for it

MARKETING | 2 MIN READ
1 Million B2B Sales Jobs Will Vanish by 2020

1 Million B2B Sales Jobs Will Vanish by 2020 [New Research]

Is the salesperson facing extinction?

The number of sales jobs in the United States — notes Slate’s James Ledbetter — has decreased dramatically in recent years

From 1950 to 1980, sales represented one of the fastest-growing occupations in the country. In the 1980s, sales was by far the largest job-growth category, increasing 54 percent. That growth slowed in the 1990s, and by 2007, the number of sales job was shrinking. No other job category has experienced a drop this sharp in the same time period.

But at the same time, sales jobs still comprise 11% of the workforce — unchanged from 10 years ago.

What’s the conclusion to draw? Ledbetter, with props to Arthur Miller, concludes that we’re facing the extinction of salesmen. What’s to blame? “The biggest culprit in killing off sales jobs is right in front of you: the Internet,” he says. In particular, he correlates the declining numbers of salespeople — from car dealerships to pharma — with the rising number of goods and services (music, books, stocks, airline tickets) purchased online.

Extinction Threatens Salespeople?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A whole bunch of old ass michael scotts in here. And a bunch of young ass Scotts Tots too.

But you dont have to take my word for it

MARKETING | 2 MIN READ
1 Million B2B Sales Jobs Will Vanish by 2020

1 Million B2B Sales Jobs Will Vanish by 2020 [New Research]

Is the salesperson facing extinction?

The number of sales jobs in the United States — notes Slate’s James Ledbetter — has decreased dramatically in recent years

From 1950 to 1980, sales represented one of the fastest-growing occupations in the country. In the 1980s, sales was by far the largest job-growth category, increasing 54 percent. That growth slowed in the 1990s, and by 2007, the number of sales job was shrinking. No other job category has experienced a drop this sharp in the same time period.

But at the same time, sales jobs still comprise 11% of the workforce — unchanged from 10 years ago.

What’s the conclusion to draw? Ledbetter, with props to Arthur Miller, concludes that we’re facing the extinction of salesmen. What’s to blame? “The biggest culprit in killing off sales jobs is right in front of you: the Internet,” he says. In particular, he correlates the declining numbers of salespeople — from car dealerships to pharma — with the rising number of goods and services (music, books, stocks, airline tickets) purchased online.

Extinction Threatens Salespeople?

nice copy/paste job

you could have atleast shrunk the shyt down

but i understand you were trying to refute my point really fast huh:mjlol:

everything goes through cycles

the US loses millions of jobs every year in every industry

want me to post those stats too?

as long as there are businesses there will be sales

i could post other articles that say the exact opposite but what would be the point?

sales like everything else has evolved...the days of hard-selling are over

i look at it as problem solving.....that will never go away

everyone is not as internet savvy as we might think because we spend time here

most people i know dont even know what a message board is :francis: