If you got a mouthpiece and you're not working in SALES. Just go ahead and COMMIT THAT!

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
fukk you doing working for $9 an hour. Pull up them pants and grab a phone/get in front of people and get you some business.

Sell software
Sell Real Estate
Sell Cars
Sell Pharmaceuticals
SELL ANYTHING WITH A COMMISSION

(humble brag alert)Just did the math and a breh made 46k in commission from 9/1/18 - 12/30/18 :ohlawd: 14k this month alone, you know I had to put in for a section at the club New year's and bottles on deck with the squad. I earned it:myman:

I'm wrapping up a deal as I write this that will pay me $1400 for literally 15 minutes of speaking to a guy I met this afternoon and showing him he needed what I had.

Just told my brother to ditch his stupid retail sales associate job and since he has years of experience take his ass to Gucci or Loui or some high end shyt and sell that. Higher pay and higher commissions and also clientele with better connections.

nikkas don't want this sales bread though :yeshrug:

I love the hustle :blessed:

Tilesp4p

All Star
Daps
I actually been thinking about getting into sales in conjunction with my full time job.

I thought about maybe buying something in bulk and selling it on my Own...idk yet, but sales seems like it would be good for me.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
what club you gone be at? so I can call up the goons and hit a nice lick

:demonic:
Y'all pull up y'all gon get done up

tenor.gif