If you don’t wash your hands BEFORE you piss/use the bathroom and AFTER ya’ ass is Nasty

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:scust:Type a mfer that dig in his nose and flick boogers but still got residue just chillin

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
At my old job hella white people use to shyt/piss and then walk out of the restroom without even taking a look at the sinks. :francis:

I even made a thread about it.
Hispanic dude at my practice be going IN on this one particular White woman…He’ll always say not to eat anything from her, how dirty her car is, how he knows her home is nasty, etc. Talks about how she smells bad 🤣🤣

I’m OCD about cleanliness, especially in the office, and he notes how careful and clean I am compared to her lol

And he is super neat. Brushes his teeth and flosses after lunch, reapplies cologne throughout the day. Always put together. His wife is the same way.

He’ll say to me “You know, you’re so clean, you’re so neat!” whenever ol girl comes around to make her feel a way 🤣🤣🤣

Nasty ass.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Hispanic dude at my practice be going IN on this one particular White woman…He’ll always say not to eat anything from her, how dirty her car is, how he knows her home is nasty, etc. Talks about how she smells bad 🤣🤣

I’m OCD about cleanliness, especially in the office, and he notes how careful and clean I am compared to her lol

And he is super neat. Brushes his teeth and flosses after lunch, reapplies cologne throughout the day. Always put together. His wife is the same way.

He’ll say to me “You know, you’re so clean, you’re so neat!” whenever ol girl comes around to make her feel a way 🤣🤣🤣

Nasty ass.
He’s goddamn weirdo, you better watch him he probably smells your chair when you get up :ufdup: