If you didn’t eat hamburgers and hot dogs like this as a youth you prolly lack character

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
And I can’t stress this enough. Part of the reason of have a strong mental toughness today

0cUERGj.jpg

g1apj8fe2zez.jpg

Mama couldn’t always splurge on the buns. I had a cousin who lived in the burbs who spent the night a lot and this nikka would complain talking about “where’s the potato rolls?”
:hhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I can’t stress this enough. Part of the reason of have a strong mental toughness today

0cUERGj.jpg

g1apj8fe2zez.jpg

Mama couldn’t always splurge on the buns. I had a cousin who lived in the burbs who spent the night a lot and this nikka would complain talking about “where’s the potato rolls?”
i hated it. My mom would buy buns (pauwse) but if we didnt have any she would say regular bread is the same.. its isnt :mjcry:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
i hated it. My mom would buy buns (pauwse) but if we didnt have any she would say regular bread is the same.. its isnt :mjcry:
My mother hit me off with the the most bullshyt line once. She told me to use the heel from the loaf of bread becuz it was the closest thing to a hot dog bun