If you could have any pet in the world, what animal would you have?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I think I would have a pet monkey..like a lil spider monkey and teach him how to pick pocket and take nikkas rims off their car..I'd send lil dude to go stand on the corner and hustle dope..plus if the cops tried to get him, he could hop into some trees and jump inside my window.,I'd also have him pulling up girls shirts in the streets so I could see the titties..and they won't get mad cuz he's a lil cute monkey..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think I would have a pet monkey..like a lil spider monkey and teach him how to pick pocket and take nikkas rims off their car..I'd send lil dude to go stand on the corner and hustle dope..plus if the cops tried to get him, he could hop into some trees and jump inside my window.,I'd also have him pulling up girls shirts in the streets so I could see the titties..and they won't get mad cuz he's a lil cute monkey..

MPW-39311

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
If there was not threat of it trying to eat me probably a dinosaur. I could like ride a raptor to work like a motorcycle on sunny days. Jurassic park said they were pretty smart too so he could like find my door keys and stuff if I lost them.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
If there was not threat of it trying to eat me probably a dinosaur. I could like ride a raptor to work like a motorcycle on sunny days. Jurassic park said they were pretty smart too so he could like find my door keys and stuff if I lost them.

raptors are too small to be ridden