If you could have a convo with deceased family/friend….who and what what would you talk about???

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Personally I’d choose my uncle and I’d talk about the evolution of weed since he’s been gone

He got killed in 2009, the worst thing to happen to me in my life…he loved weed but I never got the chance to smoke wirhbhim

I’d roll like 10 backwoods and 0 raw all diff strains and t high as fukk and talk at weed

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
My sister. Passed in 2006. One year younger than me.

I just wanna see her. We wouldn’t even have to say much, but we’d talk about family shyt. Talk about her niece she never got to meet. Tell her about my lady. She’d be most interested in those 2 things. She stayed in my business back then about the girls I was messing with lol. Really just catch her up on life since. Tell her mom and dad good. The family good. I ain’t really shy no more. She’d laugh about that. Have some laughs and tears, a big ass hug, then send her on back to the most high and the kingdom. She ain’t missing nothing down here.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My sister. Passed in 2006. One year younger than me.

I just wanna see her. We wouldn’t even have to say much, but we’d talk about family shyt. Talk about her niece she never got to meet. Tell her about my lady. She’d be most interested in those 2 things. She stayed in my business back then about the girls I was messing with lol. Really just catch her up on life since. Tell her mom and dad good. The family good. I ain’t really shy no more. She’d laugh about that. Have some laughs and tears, a big ass hug, then send her on back to the most high and the kingdom. She ain’t missing nothing down here.
this post struck a nerve. my siblings here and i don't even wanna talk to em.

:wow:

StayOffMe

Pro
Daps
My Pa.
Tell him I love him and miss him, to watch over me and his grands.

AND what happened to him the night he died and where is the 50k.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'd tell breh that having different wavelengths on how focused to be on music wasn't worth the length of time I fell back and missed the chance to reconnect.