if you cheated on your partner, but still wanted to be with them

let your partner get revenge?

• yes

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • no

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters
Daps
after your partner found out your partner said all would be forgiven if he/she could even the score :leon: would you agree?

Daps
In your scenario, if i was cheating that would mean i would be continually cheating so i would not let her get revenge that way. Cheating is a slippery slope that can get out of hand real fast. One of us gotta be faithful :ld:

Daps
Nah, if she found out I feel like it'd be over by that point. She's gonna hold onto that shyt forever. "even the score or not", I'm the one that caused it all and she's never gonna forget it. Too much drama, if they find out then it was meant to be and it's time to move on.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
lol its diff for a girl no way im gonna allow my wifey to get dug out by another dude

plus my pipe game is weak anyway :childplease: she'll prob fukk some black mandingo stallion and fall inlove i cant allow that :mjpls:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Thank GOD the women in my life dont think like that.

"If you fukk another girl, then i HAVE to fukk another guy so you can feel my paaaaain"

:what: at the logic behind it.

Daps
Thank GOD the women in my life dont think like that.

"If you fukk another girl, then i HAVE to fukk another guy so you can feel my paaaaain"

:what: at the logic behind it.

she'll probably feel that way but choose not to put the decision in your hands. she'll keep her cheating a secret :win:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LOL @ even the score

She find out you cheated she gon run up the score, with your consent or not

I would have to take my L and let it go. I wouldnt end up in that situation anyways though

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Once you cheat, she's gonna have the upper hand forever.

Even if a nikka lets his girl do some 'get yours off and we're even' type of shyt (which is dumb imo) she's going to hold that over your head.

Going to be having an argument 7 years later and she'll pull that shyt up with details and everything. "Don't think I forgot when you cheated with Keisha on Jan. 9th right after it stopped raining and Kobe hit that game winner against the Knicks." Lol, gon' have you like :why:.