If you cant get a bad bytch is there a point in living?

If you cant get a bad bytch is there a point in living?

• Yes

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
In all honesty, how many bad bytches u constantly see every day compared to the bunch of 5s,6s and a few 7s

Those bad bytches are at home on social media waiting on JBO nikkas to flood their only fans and waiting on the kevin durants and other ball players to hit their DMs

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
In all honesty, how many bad bytches u constantly see every day compared to the bunch of 5s,6s and a few 7s

Those bad bytches are at home on social media waiting on JBO nikkas to flood their only fans and waiting on the kevin durants and other ball players to hit their DMs
:ohhh:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
OP will be 50 years old and still propping up women as the be-all-end-all to his existence

cry-me-a-river.gif

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Everybody got they own tastes. I seen bytches that dudes called bad kuz they waist snatched and fat booty status but look like they got all their facial features from they pops, and that puts me off. And there's chicks I've called bad that nikkas was like she don't even got no body like that (slim thick)

And then, a woman being a baddie ain't got shyt to do with how her personality is so unless you just tryna smash don't none of that matter, and for too many dudes the looks don't matter in the first place. They still be cappin talking bout they out looking for the bad bytches tho