If you can believe it, Paula Deen is digging her own grave

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Apparently her great grandfather shot himself because he had to give up all the slaves AND she claims her boyfriend is as black as the chalk board. :pachaha: :mjpls:

This woman gives NO fukks. :what:

Last edited by a moderator:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is an idiot. A racist idiot, but a fat idiot nonetheless. I couldn't give two fukks about her.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
I never realized how old she is. Give her back her damn show. This is fukking America for Christ's sake.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she was right you barely could see him against that board:mjpls:
she still a racist pig though.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Maybe she'll follow the same fate as her grand-daddy when he lost all of his slaves :heh:

She told the story as if people would empathize with her. People keep thinking it's about her using n!gga wit the -ER, but most of us didn't really give a damn because we had already figured such. Her nostalgic look at the past and a her longing for a time before the Confederacy caught that L was what gave me pause. Yeah, I can see her wanting an antebellum style wedding on a plantation, fine, but she wanted Uncle Ben and Aunt Jamima to serve with smiles and sh!t :damn2:

[W]hen asked if she wanted black men to play the role of slaves at a wedding she explained she got the idea from a restaurant her husband and her had dined at saying, “The whole entire waiter staff was middle-aged black men, and they had on beautiful white jackets with a black bow tie.
“I mean, it was really impressive. That restaurant represented a certain era in America…after the Civil War, during the Civil War, before the Civil War…It was not only black men, it was black women…I would say they were slaves.”

I bet she is gon' wet herself when The Butler drops this year wit that colored Oprah and Forest Whitaker

:noah: :noah:

butler.png

:noah: :noah:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
She's and idiot but smh at everyone being shocked. You mean to tell me an old white lady from the south is racist? crazy

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paula Deen Allegedly Makes Racist Comments - YouTube

Apparently her great grandfather shot himself because he had to give up all the slaves AND she claims her boyfriend is as black as the chalk board. :pachaha: :mjpls:

This woman gives NO fukks. :what:

1. This video was very old and predates this whole scandal.

2. It was already posted in the Paula Deen Thread (doesn't the coli have a feature that lets you see similar threads before you post so people don't keep rehashing the same sh*t?)

3. She said her grandfather shot himself because he couldn't deal with those changes(losing his plantation/slavery being over) but that they were "terrific changes"... In essence she's saying its good that he lost the plantation.

4. The black man works for her. Where the fukk did you get that he was her boyfriend?

5. I don't give a fukk about this whole scandal I just wanted to point out you're not smart and your interpretation skills aren't good. :manny:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl8_jLko8EI]The Realness: Paula Deen could get it - YouTube[/ame]

The homie just showed me this lol

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
she's not racist people. she's just a southern old white lady. why is everyone acting surprised she's said ******.