If you are struggling on Job interviews and getting your Dream Job, watch this guy who is a Master at work

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

4:30

Reporter: Doc Rivers, this is probably something you haven't experienced, taking over a team mid-season. How do you approach this?
Doc Rivers: Listen, I've never done this, I wouldn't wish this on anyone. It's going to be challenge, but it's a challenge that I'm running towards

:skip::pachaha:

1:45

- "The strategy in it, do the science behind it"
- "After he got fired from the Sixers, he purposefully kept himself around the game. He got a job as a prime time commentator for National TV games"
- "So he keeps himself relevant for the powers that be in the NBA, for any team that is looking for a coach replacement"
- "And when he's calling games, he's calling games like he's coaching. He articulates his X's and O's to show your knowledge"
- "Then he gets in good graces with the Milwaukee Bucks as a 'consultant' with the coach he's eventually going to replace"
- "Now he's got a brand new coaching job with a 3 year contract"

Shout out to Doc Rivers, dude should literally teach a Seminar on how to stay relevant and ace every interview in your career :salute: