If you are fighting w/ your s/o on your anniversary its told to end the relationship

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk, a cousin and his girl had their 1 yr anniversary yesterday and they got into a fight, and i told my cousin that since they are fighting about every 2-3 days for the past 2-3 months that fighting on their anniversary should put an end to the relationship because they will have to carry the bad memories with them

agree or disagree:confused:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Nah I dont think so. Arguements and Fights is bound to happen in ANY relationship.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Fighting in general (especially on a consistent basis) is grounds to end any relationship.

It's not good to run away from every obstacle in a relationship. Building isn't easy. :skip:

Now, if we're talking about physical altercations? Leave. Nobody should have put up with that.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
It's not good to run away from every obstacle in a relationship. Building isn't easy. :skip:

Now, if we're talking about physical altercations? Leave. Nobody should have put up with that.

Fighting every 2-3 days over for the past 2-3 months is a pattern of destructive behavior. You cannot build up anything that's steadily breaking itself down.

If there are high levels of miscommunication and an individual has the inability to express themselves without becoming hostile, needn't be in a relationship.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Excessive fighting period is enough to end a relationship. When a relationship is causing you more stress and grief than happiness and peace it is time to re-evaluate it.