If Xbox can’t beat PS5 this holiday, I’m not sure it ever will

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Xbox as a platform is having a bit of a moment. While the start of the year was rather barren in terms of big releases, something magnified by the fact that everyone wanted shiny new games for their fancy new-gen consoles, summer onwards has been non-stop goodness.

Then the big dogs rolled into town. Forza Horizon 5, GTA San Andreas from the new enhanced GTA Trilogy, and Halo Infinite hit Xbox and Game Pass in November and December.

I'm not overstating things by claiming Forza Horizon 5 is going to be one of the top three games of the year. It's an incredible game that feels like it's reaching a new, larger audience than ever before.

GTA San Andreas is a superb Game Pass get, and Halo Infinite could well beat out Horizon 5 as the biggest launch in Xbox Game Studios history. Did you play the Halo Infinite beta? Halo is back, and potentially in a very big way.

So according to the article, Xbox should beat PlayStation this holiday because of Forza and Halo.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

So according to the article, Xbox should beat PlayStation this holiday because of Forza and Halo.

They both will sell out so it's a matter of availability this holiday. It's unlikely that you wouldn't know that so these tactics to keep yourselves relevant is juvenile at best :hhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is what I mean, xbox stans are doing their platform of choice a disservice by comparing it to PlayStation. They need to just worry about doing better than they did last gen, which they have been. Start there

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Ya I was think ps5 don't got any big releases this holiday except Battlefield and final fantasy

I'm disappointed honestly, gonna cop a xbox if I can find one for forza

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
You could always get the Series S. it’s everywhere :mjgrin:

:whoa:

Hey breh, not having had an Xbox since the 360 (even then I played it 5 times before it RROD’d) I can say it’s the perfect next gen place holder for the PS5 until you can get it. It’s also a good introduction to Xbox brand for people like me who never cared for it. I’m rocking that Game Pass to death

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
:whoa:

Hey breh, not having had an Xbox since the 360 (even then I played it 5 times before it RROD’d) I can say it’s the perfect next gen place holder for the PS5 until you can get it. It’s also a good introduction to Xbox brand for people like me who never cared for it. I’m rocking that Game Pass to death
:rudy: fukk all that.

It's either XSX or PS5 over here. No in between.