If white people are being honest.... We've all said the n word before

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
At one point or another... Doesn't necessarily mean we're racist... That is looking at the world in black and white... In reality there's a whole racism spectrum

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
The problem isnt that he said the n word. The problem is no one wants to go to war with riley cooper every sunday. Why is this in the coli?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I listen to hip-hop on a daily basis. So, yeah.

I've never said it in specific reference to someone though. I'm not a piece of shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Everyone has said racist shyt. but that doesn't necessarily make a person a racist. Its a lot more complicated that people make it out to be. To me a racist does something through action. For example, The CEO of a company might hate Hispanics. He has every right in the world to be as ignorant as he wants to be in his personal belief. HOWEVER. If his hatred of Hispanics leads to unfair hiring practices, lower wages, less hours etc...For Hispanic employees then THAT is clearly an issue. THAT is racism in action. Which is partially why I agree in theory that For a group to actually be considered racist. They would have to have a certain amount of power.

or the old saying Racism = Power + Privilege.