If u seen someone in the street getting thier *** whooped in the street

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
by 2 goons...

and the victim looks like this..

avN-atr8FYdY2p-OI9rD_Dl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ

do u stop and intervene or keep it moving?

:leostare:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
What if you seen 2 goons at the library giving your thread one star? do you intervene or keep it moving?

Daps
:rudy: for what?

If demons is giving you a power beatdown, chances are you filed applications for it:manny:
tumblr_mb8teslgdK1qakh43o1_500.gif

Lynn84

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rainy ass Washington
Keep it moving. I'd assume there is a reason the person is getting their ass beat and I want no part of it.

ETA: I see you added a picture. I'd at least call the police.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Keep it Moving...

I actually seen something like this happen a couple of years ago, this dude was walking with some girls and some dudes ran up on him, and well :damn:

One dude had him in an full nelson while the other dude was bombarding him with haymakers.

The girls that was with him was like "Stop :noah:".

Someone must have called the cops cause I saw the cop heading to where the fight happened at shorty after it happened :ehh:

EDIT: I see you added an photo, still wouldn't help though, I'd assume its domestic violence or something :ehh:

I honestly can't see why some goons would beat up an girl like that unless shes was the G/F of one of the goons.

I have heard stories where simps tried to help domestic violence victims and the both the man and the girl ended up jumping the simp :deadmanny:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
kim

she cold though,i'd probably hang back until its done and she left alone to console her butthole tenderly

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
if i see nikkas ODin on a girl or a young kid, i would intervene. not jump in and start swinging for the fences, but id try to hold them back and talk sense. if they get salty with me, then ill drop some elbows on them jon jones style.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
by 2 goons...

and the victim looks like this..

avN-atr8FYdY2p-OI9rD_Dl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ

do u stop and intervene or keep it moving?

after my experience to something very similar too this question that almost got me killed im hella hesitant to intervene again but knowing my dumbass i will still :snoop:

:leostare: