If u hittin a skinny biitch wit backshots and you aint hurtin ya self in tha process

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
. . . ya stroke is mini-golf status . .. how a lite-weight shorty gonn throw back dat 100 pound azz wit dem twin turbo tailbones stabbin back at ya groin and u aint feel nothin wrong ?!?!! .. . . .

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
. . . ya stroke is mini-golf status . .. how a lite-weight shorty gonn throw back dat 100 pound azz wit dem twin turbo tailbones stabbin back at ya groin and u aint feel nothin wrong ?!?!! .. . . .

Ouch. Nothing worse.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
nikkas in the-coli fukk skinny bytches?

But whenever someone posts a pic of a fine as slim chick nikkas are so quick to say "She aint got no ass." :ohhh:

:childplease:

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
. . its a math problem i aint fukkin wit . . . . gotta search carefully for that one safe angle you can work wit .. . . but then she gets gassed and especially if she aint have that immaculate rhythm . . she say "oh u think u ready to catch dis" . . . and before u can fake dat nutt . . she try throwin back that hail mary and buck her hips inward at the same time and you catch that batwing right in that spot where the vein is goin up under your pelvic bone and she clipp that shiit so bad u pissin pink lemonade for two days .. . .

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
. . its a math problem i aint fukkin wit . . . . gotta search carefully for that one safe angle you can work wit .. . . but then she gets gassed and especially if she aint have that immaculate rhythm . . she say "oh u think u ready to catch dis" . . . and before u can fake dat nutt . . she try throwin back that hail mary and buck her hips inward at the same time and you catch that batwing right in that spot where the vein is goin up under your pelvic bone and she clipp that shiit so bad u pissin pink lemonade for two days .. . .

nikkaAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :laff:

:dead:

+rep for that shyt!!!!!!! :russ:

Daps
But whenever someone posts a pic of a fine as slim chick nikkas are so quick to say "She aint got no ass." :ohhh:
yeah some of you should diversify the body types you fawn over especially for bw. i know many skinny bw purposely gaining weight in the name of booty. they had better shapes before the weight
i know some kelly rowlands trying to be trinas who ended up looking like precious.