If this never happened to you before, u havent reached ur full thotdom yet :mjcry:

HaterGz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
2016 fukking These Hoes
I know that mans pain :francis:

Same.

My past history with lady friends was a terrible experience sexual for me. I remember this one girl who would talk mad shyt saying she could "break my dikk, no biggie". When she came over my crib and one thing lead to another she unzipped my pants and her eyes was wide open. She said " your penis is too big". She made an excuse saying she needed to pick up her "baby boy"... And bounce after that. :francis:

Mind you my shyt was hanging and I was not erected yet cause us big holders takes us a while to get it up to God like status.. The cruse of a 9 inch African.:francis:

Only two women could handle it. My ex and a friends with benefit chick. Its a blessing and a curse so I know how that guy feels.:francis:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
I know that mans pain :francis:

Hmm...
black-woman-gif.gif

Same.

My past history with lady friends was a terrible experience sexual for me. I remember this one girl who would talk mad shyt saying she could "break my dikk, no biggie". When she came over my crib and one thing lead to another she unzipped my pants and her eyes was wide open. She said " your penis is too big". She made an excuse saying she needed to pick up her "baby boy"... And bounce after that. :francis:

Mind you my shyt was hanging and I was not erected yet cause us big holders takes us a while to get it up to God like status.. The cruse of a 9 inch African.:francis:

Only two women could handle it. My ex and a friends with benefit chick. Its a blessing and a curse so I know how that guy feels.:francis:

tami-attitude1.gif