If the opportunity presented itself would you volunteer to be the first time traveler

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok lets say the government, a private company, scientist etc believe they have made time travel possible, but it had never been tested with a human subject yet

would you be willing to volunteer for the pilot program, with no guarantee that you will survive, no guarantee that you will ever return, with no guarantee that you will go back to the time they have set for you to go back to

think something like the show quantum leap, where maybe you either go back in the past, but you never return to the present or maybe you continue to leap to different periods w/o ever returning home.

The one thing you are guaranteed is your family people taking care of during your absence and obvious a change at forever being a historical figure (either good or bad)

Not to toot my own horn, but this is probably the best thread made since day 1 of this website:leostare::salute:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
:patrice: Yea I'd go forward in time. I wouldn't want to go back, that doesn't interest me.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Absolutely not. Them nikkas might accidentally send me too far back. I'm not tryna get stomped out by dinosaurs....or racist whites.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
almanac
go back to the 90s, with ps3s and xboxs
as much cash as i could carry with me
buy apple stock
bet on games
have many many orgasms with 90s broads

Non Sequitur