If the next Iphone doesn't wow me when I use my upgrade in september...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm going back to Android. I was a sprint customer that gone Iphone because sprint finally carried it. 2 things I didn't like about android: slow firmware updates and battery life. is that still an issue?

as far as apple is concerned I love the app selection but its not like i couldn't get just as effective apps with android. I miss having external memory as well. I have a jailbroken 4S running 5.1 because I don't want to have to go through all the steps again to jailbreak the new firmware. shyt is stupid.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
im switching back to android as soon as i can get the xperia z

iphone will be ipod touch status...field recorder status...

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I'm going back to Android. I was a sprint customer that gone Iphone because sprint finally carried it. 2 things I didn't like about android: slow firmware updates and battery life. is that still an issue?

as far as apple is concerned I love the app selection but its not like i couldn't get just as effective apps with android. I miss having external memory as well. I have a jailbroken 4S running 5.1 because I don't want to have to go through all the steps again to jailbreak the new firmware. shyt is stupid.

did it wow you

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Get the Galazy S23 Ultra. It's the best smartphone on the market right now. And this is coming from an Apple customer with an iPad and had multiple iPods

The iPod Classic was one of the greatest pieces of technology ever. But when it comes to smartphones, Androids got it easily

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bought the 14 Pro and never looked back. I still got an S22 Ultra as a backup but it's used mostly as a smart home remote.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
did it wow you
eric-bischoff-wow.gif