If the game was just like the trailer said it would be... Which games would you cop instantly?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
We all been there. Saw a trailer that left us :damn: :ohlawd::krs:

But then the game drops and :beli:

Imagine that the game dropped actually just like it was advertised... Which games would you feast on???

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
The Division
I feel that :wow: as soon as the trailer dropped though I knew it was cap. At this point, I was already immune to Ubisoft (I believe it was them?) bs. The way they were talking about it made it seem like it would be something revolutionary.

Ironically games like Rust today and other survival-crafting-battle royal do the job the Division promised. Kinda.

How did it turn out?

No Man's Sky comes to mind. It's grown over time and apparently it's quite the experience now, but man, if that game had delivered on all of its promises on Day One? It would've been a huge deal.
I was hyped about it but never played it. Only heard about how boring it turned out to be on release. What did they come up short on?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I actually had loads of fun on RDR2 graphics was amazing and story was great...:dahell:

Watch dogs tho...:mjlol: Dat downgrade and horrible car controls...

RDR 2 is a masterpiece, but if you look at the trailers and play the whole game then you can see there is A LOT of stuff they cut out...