If the 3-Peat Bulls was playing now in this era ...do you think pippen would have left in free Agency?....I think so #whatif

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It seems like pippen feels like he not getting his respect ...

i think if that bulls team was around now he would go to get his own team win or not

just a what if ....question :ohhh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Given his comments over the last 3-4 years, I'm not sure Scottie Pippen is all that smart. Or perhaps he was just naive.
So even today, he might be foolish enough to take a lot less money to remain in Chicago, instead of taking a much larger offer on the open market.

Do you think Scottie was more insulted at not being paid more money? Or was he more hurt by Toni Kukoc getting that final shot?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No.

Because today being a #2 or a sidekick ass nikka aint frowned on and he would be getting paid
IDK

after awhile i think he would get frustrated

plus IDK if you could have kept that team together

grant/rodman gonna want his

pippen

jordan

kerr

armstrong

those center that can pass would be hard to find (but they would luck up and get a jokic :russ:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Given his comments over the last 3-4 years, I'm not sure Scottie Pippen is all that smart. Or perhaps he was just naive.
So even today, he might be foolish enough to take a lot less money to remain in Chicago, instead of taking a much larger offer on the open market.

Do you think Scottie was more insulted at not being paid more money? Or was he more hurt by Toni Kukoc getting that final shot?
At the time it was the shot

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That situation literally couldn’t play out today how it did back then. Him taking the deal had nothing to do with him being dumb or smart; he took it because he was coming from extreme poverty and wanted to guarantee he and his family were out of that as quickly as possible. In today’s climate he would have made so much from his rookie deal that it wouldn’t have been an issue when it was time to re-sign.

And the examples you used were simply symptoms of the same thing. The issue Pippen had then, and has now, is that he felt completely unappreciated and undervalued for what he was contributing. That’s clearly the link between everything he is upset about.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Everybody would've got paid. Just like all the Warriors for their money.

Team would be worth like $10B.