If Sony is in such a great position then why are Sony stans still keeping things MAN-DA-TORY!?!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's widespread and it's getting out of control. Now I wanted to use post from various Sony stans to convey the message properly and I will but I have to start off with Darth @Gizmo_Duck because he is the unofficial leader of the Sony Stan brigade :flabbynsick:

Psychonauts 2 is currently the game of the year and after hyping it up Gizmo decides to pass on it because Xbox gamers can get it with gamepass. The mere fact that we have that option made him not even want to play it.

I am not exaggerating :mindblown:

Now imagine if Psychonauts 2 was a Sony exclusive. Would he still be talking about his hands are tied because of preorders? :stopitslime:
Wouldn't Sony stans have a parade, the constant mentioning of how great PlayStation is because of games like that? Well double fine is an Xbox studio so you can still feel that way when their next game drops :blessed:

Speaking of future games, apparently the newest tactic being applied by these fools is the leaked photos of an early build from redfall. Game is trash now because of that and so Xbox has one less title to be excited about is the narrative :mjlol:

But Sony put out a world premiere for God of war and that shyt looked last gen :picard:
And since we going off alpha footage let's judge God of war by this same metric to even the playing field...

This is what they are doing to keep themselves relevant y'all :russ:

X-Men in 2025 :hubie:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
i'm confused
I'll give you the visual rundown...
I wouldn't say Psychonauts 2 is Game Of The Year but it's def a great game.

Edit: Thinking about this year so far. It very well might be. lol. :ehh:
Now if this was Sony exclusive wouldn't all Sony stans be all over this game @humminbird ? So watch below...
The streets simply aren’t really checking for Psychonauts like that, B.

:yeshrug:
This 1 star is mandatory.
Both of these fine outstanding gentleman have passed on the game because it's on gamepass. They'll get it when the price comes down is what they as a conglomerate feel comfortable saying publicly.

The console war for these dudes goes THAT far.:wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Now if this was Sony exclusive wouldn't all Sony stans be all over this game @humminbird ? So watch below...

Both of these fine outstanding gentleman have passed on the game because it's on gamepass. They'll get it when the price comes down is what they as a conglomerate feel comfortable saying publicly.

I like dope games. This is a dope game and them nikkas missing out. :manny:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

:ohhh:crazy
I like psychonaughts

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

Nah. I won’t be getting it. Not subsidizing developers that put their shyt on GP and charge full price on PS5. I’m eating too much over here to even consider supporting such a scheme.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
It's widespread and it's getting out of control. Now I wanted to use post from various Sony stans to convey the message properly and I will but I have to start off with Darth @Gizmo_Duck because he is the unofficial leader of the Sony Stan brigade :flabbynsick:

Psychonauts 2 is currently the game of the year and after hyping it up Gizmo decides to pass on it because Xbox gamers can get it with gamepass. The mere fact that we have that option made him not even want to play it.

I am not exaggerating :mindblown:

Now imagine if Psychonauts 2 was a Sony exclusive. Would he still be talking about his hands are tied because of preorders? :stopitslime:
Wouldn't Sony stans have a parade, the constant mentioning of how great PlayStation is because of games like that? Well double fine is an Xbox studio so you can still feel that way when their next game drops :blessed:

Speaking of future games, apparently the newest tactic being applied by these fools is the leaked photos of an early build from redfall. Game is trash now because of that and so Xbox has one less title to be excited about is the narrative :mjlol:

But Sony put out a world premiere for God of war and that shyt looked last gen :picard:
And since we going off alpha footage let's judge God of war by this same metric to even the playing field...

This is what they are doing to keep themselves relevant y'all :russ:

X-Men in 2025 :hubie:

giphy.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
My favorite game this year isn’t even a sony game
You haven't played it yet :snoop: and this game that you already deemed your favorite is the same company that is making Redfall, a game that you been trying to hate on. It's a small world after all :wow:
Nah. I won’t be getting it. Not subsidizing developers that put their shyt on GP and charge full price on PS5. I’m eating too much over here to even consider supporting such a scheme.
So you passing on Deathloop too :sas2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You haven't played it yet :snoop: and this game that you already deemed your favorite is the same company that is making Redfall, a game that you been trying to hate on. It's a small world after all :wow:

So you passing on Deathloop too :sas2:

I’m not talking about deathloop yuh loon