If Sony doesn't do this, it's over

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Do what ps4dog, what the fukk do you think Sony gotta do or it's over ps4dog?

Well, on Thursday Microsoft brings in the next gen with actual gameplay. Some people have hated on the fact they are doing this. Those ppl are Sony fanboys. Because it's not Sony they been creating reasons to not care while simultaneously circling the date on their calendars. Sony still has no console to show off let alone games which leads us to what has to happen next for Sony to stand a chance this gen.

Microsoft saved the best for last, we all know it. Sony, we don't know what their doing. If they was ready they wouldn't be this silent. To showcase to their userbase that they are indeed prepared for this upcoming generation? They gotta show 1st party ps5 games BEFORE xbox shows theirs. Beating Microsoft to that punch puts all the pressure on Microsoft to deliver. Sony fans have convinced themselves that only Sony and Nintendo are capable of making games so showing games regardless of what state they're in is good enough for those fans. If they don't do what im suggesting? I don't see the ps5 getting off to the start we all expect. They talking shortages yet xbox says there are none. Everything is pointing to a slow start for the heavy favorites. All Microsoft has to do is deliver and they are confident they will.

Your move Sony :francis:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
At this point it doesn't matter who shows the games first. :yeshrug:
Most consumers want to hear a price and a release date. XB1 fell behind this gen due to sloppy PR at launch and a higher price point at launch. They could have won this gen pretty easy if it wasn't for that.
The games will follow. Anybody with 2 ounces of brain matter in their head understands both consoles will have dope games and impressive graphics.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Most consumers want to hear a price and a release date. XB1 fell behind this gen due to sloppy PR at launch and a higher price point at launch. They could have won this gen pretty easy if it wasn't for that.
The games will follow. Anybody with 2 ounces of brain matter in their head understands both consoles will have dope games and impressive graphics.
Anybody with more than two ounces of brain matter realizes gamers have convinced themselves only two companies will have dope games with impressive graphics. One of those is named Nintendo.

The premise that Sony could be in trouble is blasphemy to more than half the posters here. You taking shots at a lot of people in this forum and I :salute: you for it.

Rehashing what happened this gen isn't really relevant to now except in how each company is approaching next gen. One cares, the other has shown off a controller :francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Am I missing something?

Didn’t Sony dominate this gen? :mindblown:

Sony don’t gotta do shyt but what they’ve been doing for damn near 25 years.

Imma cop a ps5 off the strength of the next God of War alone.

Go play ya Xbox Lil boy
You'll cop whatever the fukk the rest of the sheep cop, and games are about new experiences so somebody else has to rise to quench all our thirst. Im not denying Sony won't have any hit games it's just those hits are becoming less and less. You can count on one hand how many must play Sony exclusives there was this gen. Xbox wasn't doing better, has acknowledged that, put the money into the right people to make shyt happen. What's Sony doing, just repeating spiderman and God of war (2 experiences you've already played) isn't more exciting than new next gen greatness nah mean. Both sides have to deliver. Right now one company is fully ready for next gen while Sony has a tron like controller and promises to load up ps4 games really quickly. When those inferior games finally trickle out how will it feel? I don't think the sheep will wait. Y'all ballers anyway so you can just buy both :banderas: but will you want to after you get a taste of the good life?
We won this gen if we pull a Sony and combine 360 sales
@PS4 you are still amazing. I dunno how rhe fukk you do this?
I just tell the truth :manny:

I feel like Ashy Larry in this muhfukka :pachaha: