If SHE was a dope rapper would u.....

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Click that purchase button on iTunes :usure:....go to the store and cop it:usure:...or even bootleg it and keep it in rotation:usure:

Cause I wouldn't I don't care how good a female rapper is...I always thought Jean grey was dope but I ain't listening to that female shyt:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
if she can spit.. and has something of importance to say.. i will listen ... not even important. just positive. we need a female mc who has a positive message/ not this half breed who calls lil black gurls nappy haded hoes...

when you use toooo many smilies they lose their impact :usure:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
if she can make you laugh and spit dope shyt over beats that youd get a chub over,
youd buy and throw it in rotation.
if she had top notch features on it too, youd listen.

some girls are fukk girls and ruin it for the rest of us. thats why i hate some females.
i can understand why guys have a hidden hate for us.

aRoMaN21

Daps
drugs - kim??
kims steez made the song drugs. :childplease:

aRoMaN21

Daps

who else shoulda spit on this as a female??

Last edited by a moderator:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
would i? i supported lauryn hill, heather b, yo-yo, salt~n~pepa, mc lyte, even :gag: lil' kim... so uhh, yea, if i spot a dope female rapper i got her back!

I don't even kno who heather b or yo-yo are :russ:.....but I feel like lauryn is more then just a rapper, she soulful and can sing.... I'm gonna ask another question if a female made the track like brenda got's a baby...do u think it would be consider a classic like PAC ....would it stand the test of time:youngsabo:

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
i bought foxy brown's album- if shes a dope rapper then why not?

also copped lauryn hill's album

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I don't give a fukk what anyone says, as far as female MCs nowadays I fukks with Jean Grae she can rap her ass off.

I agree she dope as fukk....but I can't bring my self to buying a album from her I rather buy an album from fukkin Tyga:pachaha: then listen to a girl rap for 12 tracks on an album

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna ask another question if a female made the track like brenda got's a baby...do u think it would be consider a classic like PAC ....would it stand the test of time:youngsabo:
Nope.
Will explain why later if no one else has.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Click that purchase button on iTunes :usure:....go to the store and cop it:usure:...or even bootleg it and keep it in rotation:usure:

Cause I wouldn't I don't care how good a female rapper is...I always thought Jean grey was dope but I ain't listening to that female shyt:yeshrug:

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

*snaps neck*

YOU GO GIRL!!

:dry:

YOU c*nt.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
I don't even kno who heather b or yo-yo are :russ:.....but I feel like lauryn is more then just a rapper, she soulful and can sing.... I'm gonna ask another question if a female made the track like brenda got's a baby...do u think it would be consider a classic like PAC ....would it stand the test of time:youngsabo:

how could you not know who yo-yo is?

as far as the pac question, sure why not? there are a few classic tracks by females already.. no where near as many classics as by men, but then there are hundreds of male rappers while only maybe 20 or so female rappers...

who else shoulda spit on this as a female??
i'm not sure what you're asking... i think it sounds funny to say lil' kim has a classic track, hence the :laff: smiley.... but to me drugs is a classic track...

Last edited by a moderator: