If Robin Williams would Have Just Stayed Longer, He could have killed this role...

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Screen_Shot_2020-09-10_at_3.15.54_PM_2_h-2020-1606767017.jpg

I was looking at the Documentary about Heaven's Gate and I swear on my tree, Robin Williams would have been perfect for this role. Williams got the same mannerisms and cadence in his voice like the cult leader, this would have been *chef's kiss*.

Like check out dude's videos:

This is blowing my fukking mind:damn:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I think he kill himself because mentally he was starting to suffer from the shyt bruce willis is affect by. if he stayed on longer he likely wouldn't have be taking any roles. much less killing them.

fukk....

My wife kept telling me that because Dementia is not a friggin joke. Yet, somehow apart ofme wish it never happened, because I feel like dude would have made a comeback from all the garbage he was putting out.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

People with LBD tend to experience, among other things, anxiety, memory loss, hallucinations and insomnia, and these symptoms are generally accompanied or followed by Parkinson’s symptoms.
Initially, Williams complained of stomach pains. Then his hand started trembling and he had terrible insomnia. Even more noticeable to Schneider Williams was his spiralling anxiety. “It was very out of character for Robin to be so paranoid. And that was the start of this 10 months drumbeat of increasing symptoms, and the thing with LBD is the symptoms don’t come all at once – they change. So they’re incredibly confusing to the patient and caregiver,” she says.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
He was suffering and in pain every day of his existence.

You wanted him to stick around for the betterment of your entertainment but for him every day was a long spiral into a living Hell…
:mjcry:Trust I know Robin Williams was enduring hell. My grandfather had dementia and seeing the early signs blew my mind. The constant memory lost, the excessive questions, and finding out that dude reverted to being a baby.

I'm saying on the context of another life type of ordeal. It would have been something :wow:. Just seeing the man kill a performance like ole times sake, not to keep me entertained...but to see him doing what he loved the most...bringing joy to the lives of many.