if people can't provide for their children, why the **** did they have any at all

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Most Selfish Move Ever. Im Not Talking Bout Np Fukking Accidents .. Even Tho Those Are Selfish To. Im Talking Bout People Willingly Having Kids With No College Degree, No Job ... No Plans In Place, No Life Insurance College Funds, Own Crib...No Car ... ... ANYTHING .... But You Out Here Desperately Trying To Produce A Seed .... I Really Want To Smack This Braud On My Fb Who Tried To Have A Seed ....with A 30 Yr Old nikka In Prison ... And She Aint Even Out Of High School....
Fam She Had A Miscarriage .... And She BeeN Crying About It For The Past Two Months .... Im Like :dwillhuh: :wtf: ... What The FUKK is Wrong With You. At Least God Saved This Child From A Life of Poverty And Crime ...

and Furthermore I Wanna Slap My Fam For ..... Nvm. Fukk It. Enough Said.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Women were designed to have babies. Once they reach a sudden age, that "design" turns into a desire....and we all know how hoodrats deal with desires... :youngsabo:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The Most Selfish Move Ever. Im Not Talking Bout Np Fukking Accidents .. Even Tho Those Are Selfish To. Im Talking Bout People Willingly Having Kids With No College Degree, No Job ... No Plans In Place, No Life Insurance College Funds, Own Crib...No Car ... ... ANYTHING .... But You Out Here Desperately Trying To Produce A Seed .... I Really Want To Smack This Braud On My Fb Who Tried To Have A Seed ....with A 30 Yr Old nikka In Prison ... And She Aint Even Out Of High School....
Fam She Had A Miscarriage .... And She BeeN Crying About It For The Past Two Months .... Im Like :dwillhuh: :wtf: ... What The FUKK is Wrong With You. At Least God Saved This Child From A Life of Poverty And Crime ...

If people arent ready to have children why are they having sex.

See how that works. :smugdraper:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cuz p*ssy feel good nikka

:dead:

That Don't Really Have Anything To Do With What I'm Saying But For Sake Of Argument.... There's Condoms .... Plan B .... Abortion .... Vasectomy .... Or The Bitvh Could Just Swallow.... So Many Solutions

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People just like to fukc :manny:

Having babies is 9 xs out of 10 not apart of the equation.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Low lifes bruh

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

That Don't Really Have Anything To Do With What I'm Saying But For Sake Of Argument.... There's Condoms .... Plan B .... Abortion .... Vasectomy .... Or The Bitvh Could Just Swallow.... So Many Solutions
Some people don't agree with abortion. :manny: