If only we bought two copies as a kid

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
this is true for everything. games, toys, sneakers, etc

but this particular copy of Zelda sold for so much because:

...it is believed to be one of only two sealed copies of the game that is an "NES TM," the first production run of the game. This variant was produced for only a few months in late 1987 before a new variant was replaced in early 1988.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
this is true for everything. games, toys, sneakers, etc

but this particular copy of Zelda sold for so much because:
An original sealed copy still goes for more than 100k, that's a great start :manny:
How much is my Megaman Battle Network collection worth?
oh you mean a game that hasn't been released yet :sitdown:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You can leave your kids real estate or you can leave them a sealed super Mario 64 :manny:

I still have my copy of sm64, still have the box. Now if I never opened it and just put it up. Today I'd be a millionaire. If I got two copies as a kid, two of super Mario world (that was actually a pack in) Zelda oot, I could go on but the point is these games we all played are worth more than any real estate your parents probably had.... even if you're parents was all off :dwillhuh:

Doing just a little research and I know I had well over 10 million worth :damn:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
How much can you re-sell your GamePass games for?
You the man with the collection so either you sitting on Mills or you got a bunch of junk. I'm speaking to the masses, me? I created my own empire so I can have my son work for me like you do your pops. Victory screech time!!!
is there a reason the Mario 64 game sold for so much?
There are only 5 known copies left to be in that condition (I guess unopened) I remember the shock of it not being a pack in game likely because they launched with only 3 games.

Mario 64
Wave Race64
Pilot wings 64

Mom dukes took me to the mall during school hours to get it :salute:
I don't even remember why mom looked out, she wasn't a gamer. I think it was a birthday???

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You the man with the collection so either you sitting on Mills or you got a bunch of junk. I'm speaking to the masses, me? I created my own empire so I can have my son work for me like you do your pops. Victory screech time!!!

There are only 5 known copies left to be in that condition (I guess unopened) I remember the shock of it not being a pack in game likely because they launched with only 3 games.

Mario 64
Wave Race64
Pilot wings 64

Mom dukes took me to the mall during school hours to get it :salute:
I don't even remember why mom looked out, she wasn't a gamer. I think it was a birthday???
Im sittin on mills of collectibles baby and already have the empire established. Accountant worked magic and my tax nest egg didn’t even get touched this year. :wow:
OLED changed the game and I just copped a new mattress. 100% true stories but you ain’t ready for all that. :takedat: