savannah :pacspit:

this dude got the worst inner circle for athlete
if only daddy was around

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
C/S . Lebron literally has mentally collaspes in front of eyes in fourth quarters. Did this n***a get molested as a child or something. Geesh.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I dont know man. Say what you want about Gloria and her slutty and hood ways I gotta give her props for doing what she had to do to raise that mofo on her own.

Lebron has yet to get in trouble with the law(that we know of), takes responsibility for his children and participates in a lot of things in the comminities in OH.

Thats better than a lot of these mofos wasting their lives away and getting killed over nothing as see in shows like First 48. I cant count how many times I read of HS athletes who had bright futures ahead of them getting caught up in gangs and all kind sof crazy sh!t and getting either killed or locked up.

I believe Gloria has serious serious issues but she must have done something right along the way cause her grandkids wont have to work.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I dont know man. Say what you want about Gloria and her slutty and hood ways I gotta give her props for doing what she had to do to raise that mofo on her own.

Lebron has yet to get in trouble with the law(that we know of), takes responsibility for his children and participates in a lot of things in the comminities in OH.

Thats better than a lot of these mofos wasting their lives away and getting killed over nothing as see in shows like First 48. I cant count how many times I read of HS athletes who had bright futures ahead of them getting caught up in gangs and all kind sof crazy sh!t and getting either killed or locked up.

I believe Gloria has serious serious issues but she must have done something right along the way cause her grandkids wont have to work.

listen you dirty c00n tap dancing shoe shinning ass nikka

dont ever comment on my threads again,,matter fact have me on ignore:pacspit:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

this.... at least he some thug ass athlete running around getting into shyt all the time.

Daps
Reppin
2Up2Down
Dude got 1 of the most serious mental blocks I ever seen. Something may be wrong with him :/ . I dont even kno if having had a father figure would change that(or make him a champion)! Its imbedded in his demeanor smh...