if its not 100% mutual in the beginning a relationship will never work...

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
every since i was a lil nikka i felt this way
when i meet a broad and if im not the number 1 option n i say 2-3 weeks i will never take her serious as a far as a relationship goes...even if i end up smashing somethign always lingering in teh back of my head for some reason

if i get chose and she aint talkin about shyt special to inspire me i cant take her serious, even if we do fukk. i dont care if she catching feelings i cant do it

if i aint 100% mutual physically,mentally,emotionally it will never work out
every bytch i ever wifed up cuffed was cuz when we met everything was 50/50...no games nothing even before we fukked

i think alot of people dont take this into consideration n thats why nikkas get in bad relationship, get cheated on, deal wit foul bytches

same wit females and maybe even worse cuz nikkas be lyin

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel what you saying but at the same time its a lot females and nikkas out here that can't handle the truth that's why a lot of things get kept secret in relationships. But if both parts keep it real and honest at the start like u said then there shouldn't be any problems

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
This is not obvious to some young men. They think they're supposed to win over an Ice Queen.

I guess if you've always been rejected or treated unfairly by women, you don't even know what a successful introduction looks like.

The first impressions from every girl I've been with were nothing like any girl I couldn't get with. They took me seriously from the very beginning, they didn't put up barriers, they didn't seem uninterested or too busy to deal with me.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
yup ive always known this. ill chase a chick, but i will not force relationships EVER. if a girl isnt interested in you as much as you are interested in her, it will always be like that. stupid motherfukkers try to force themselves into a relationship and end up being miserable when "their" girl gets ran through.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
cosigns this thread....

but real talk....relationships, engagements, marriages in WESTERN CAPITILIST SOCIETY really DON'T benifit the REAL MAN at all.........

Because he GIVES more than RECIEVES and it's always EXPECTED OF HIM

Relationships don't benifit him unless he chooses to be something OTHER than himself...

that's why all the 2nd Childhood mofos, mama's boys, thugs, wanna be pimps or the punk a$$ wife beaters do reap the benifits of it...

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
cosigns this thread....

but real talk....relationships, engagements, marriages in WESTERN CAPITILIST SOCIETY really DON'T benifit the REAL MAN at all.........

Because he GIVES more than RECIEVES and it's always EXPECTED OF HIM

Relationships don't benifit him unless he chooses to be something OTHER than himself...

that's why all the 2nd Childhood mofos, mama's boys, thugs, wanna be pimps or the punk a$$ wife beaters do reap the benifits of it...

a man real talk i agree 100 percent

thats why i pass on havin a gang of hoes on deck because to me you gotta be a fake ass nikka to be maintaining all dem hoes because its possible for you to keep it real wit em

like if it was up to me i would just have one broad that keep a young nikka motivated but man sometimes these hoes well alot of times they be on some dumb shyt

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i think this goes without saying. the real trick is realizing when you're putting too much effort or knowing when to balance. sometimes your desires put you at odds with your reasoning...

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Yeah its gotta be 100 percent mutual. Because if a woman gets a man and he is not committed in the beginning best believe he is gonna dog her ass out in time. And if a woman barely pays a dude any attention and he has to basically beg or stalk his ass in order to get a date than she is usually not about nothing or at least not about nothing with you.

Binary

Banned
Daps
Yup or if your relationship grows from a drunken lay, it's going to fail. I've seen too many of my friends' relationships fail.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
every since i was a lil nikka i felt this way
when i meet a broad and if im not the number 1 option n i say 2-3 weeks i will never take her serious as a far as a relationship goes...even if i end up smashing somethign always lingering in teh back of my head for some reason

if i get chose and she aint talkin about shyt special to inspire me i cant take her serious, even if we do fukk. i dont care if she catching feelings i cant do it

if i aint 100% mutual physically,mentally,emotionally it will never work out
every bytch i ever wifed up cuffed was cuz when we met everything was 50/50...no games nothing even before we fukked

i think alot of people dont take this into consideration n thats why nikkas get in bad relationship, get cheated on, deal wit foul bytches

same wit females and maybe even worse cuz nikkas be lyin

So if you had all these stars alligning how come the relationship with these bytches didn't work out? :ld:

Why would you refer to your past wifey's as bytches? :ld: