If it wasn't for the camera quality the oneplus phones shyt on Samsung flagship phones

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Typing this from my galaxy Ultra 21, used exclusively almost all oneplus phones since the first one except for a little while after the galaxy s8+ came out.
Other than cameras not being best in class (still very good) the software was absolutely flawless for the last 5 years I've used different models. My oneplus 6t was starting to feel slower and would freeze up (more of a slow down then freeze up, can't think of the word) every now and then so being an older phone decided to upgraded to the best Android phone available being s21 Ultra.
First of all camera on this is :ohlawd:.
Software side, I've always heard oneplus phones are quicker and smoother than counterparts with the same chipsets but this is the first time me actually experiencing it.
Overall the phone only seems marginally smoother/quicker than my op 6t which is a 3 year old phone. Apps take just as long to install as my old phone versus what I've seen on YouTube videos of comparisons between old model and current model galaxy's.
And finally to the biggest fuken issue, the phone still slows down badly on a random tab on Chrome every now and then..ffs even my 3 year old op 6t wasn't that bad. Not to mention the countless other bugs i come across daily.
Always been and will be Android gang but honestly Apple doesn't have to deal with this bullshyt.
Samsung lucky they made the best looking Android(overall as well) phone otherwise I would've taken the hit in camera quality and stuck with oneplus.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
My Galaxy Note 8 is still going strong. Never had an Android this reliable or last this long before. :yeshrug: