"If I had my burner, I'll blow yo bit*h ass back"- Big U gets threatened by former woman rapper on death row

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
:russ:Saw some of this on sm, I thought this was a disgruntled chick he was fukking. She was big mad:russ:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol that's embarrassing. If this is the chick I think it is, Wack100 was pushing this story a few months ago. Allegedly she had some sort of grant money from the government and was going to disperse it to various programs in throughout neighborhoods in LA. Big U said 'nah, you from rollin 60s, you gotta give 100 percent to MY organization." She refused, and he had her lured to a location and beat her ass.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Them some nice titties, but even though she moving around someone is always in the way and you can’t see just how fat she is.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
lol that's embarrassing. If this is the chick I think it is, Wack100 was pushing this story a few months ago. Allegedly she had some sort of grant money from the government and was going to disperse it to various programs in throughout neighborhoods in LA. Big U said 'nah, you from rollin 60s, you gotta give 100 percent to MY organization." She refused, and he had her lured to a location and beat her ass.

Big U is always trying to friendly extort someone....

He should have been knocked off back in 2020 mane.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

:ohhh: This is crazy irony bc my algorithm JUST put me on this dude ‘Rodzay’ a OG w/ 60s and was close to Big U and now he’s exposing him.

And the bolded sounds exactly why they killed Nip’s homie Fatts. They (Marathon) opened a dispensary and Nip n them wasn’t trying to kick back. 60s made up a fake deal, lured Fatts out and killed him…..both Nip and Fatts killed in front of their stores :patrice:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
:ohhh: This is crazy irony bc my algorithm JUST put me on this dude ‘Rodzay’ a OG w/ 60s and was close to Big U and now he’s exposing him.

And the bolded sounds exactly why they killed Nip’s homie Fatts. They (Marathon) opened a dispensary and Nip n them wasn’t trying to kick back. 60s made up a fake deal, lured Fatts out and killed him…..both Nip and Fatts killed in front of their stores :patrice:

Yeah I figured Fatts was killed by somebody from his own set

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Big U is an animal on a street level. Makes sense that he used to call himself Hannibal.