If I had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin=wackest statement of all time...

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Wtf is this nikka Barrack talking about? So what your son would look like Trayvon nikka, nobody asked u that...say something that actually means something. If I had a son he would look like me (hopefully). Barrack is a joke and I thought he would be going harder in his last term. Bush did whatever he wanted both terms and I can kinda respect that since he actually showed signs of having testicles. and I know i'm late but ask me if I give a fukk :bryan:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
was a pretty corny statement, no toughness behind it.. just a open ended statement that shows half ass support

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
He was just trying to win points with the black community by saying that shyt.

I'd say he succeeded. :chin:

Would you rather him say that or say some pro-zimmerman type shyt. Neegahs woulda been up in arms :ufdup:

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
If he had a son he might have looked like Trayvon, but let's not forget that he has a mother that looks like 5 of the 6 jurors.:mjpls: Let that marinate for a moment.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Wtf is this nikka Barrack talking about? So what your son would look like Trayvon nikka, nobody asked u that...say something that actually means something. If I had a son he would look like me (hopefully). Barrack is a joke and I thought he would be going harder in his last term. dikk Cheney did whatever he wanted both terms and I can kinda respect that since he actually showed signs of having testicles. and I know i'm late but ask me if I give a fukk :bryan:

Correction ....