If Goku was your dad, would you have survived past 5?

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's assume you didn't have any Saiyan powers, since genetically there is a chance you didn't inherit them. Given Goku's reckless nature, how long do you think you would have lasted?

dbz65-38.jpg

This pretty much showed Gohan's lower point on Namek, and he has fukking powers. Plus the kid only went to Namek because he screamed at his mom and Goku didn't say ish about having his 5 year old son travel to a faraway undiscovered planet.

teacher

All Star
Daps
if I would of got killed I know pop dukes would of looked for the dragon balls to revive me....and there's always some loop hole to revive people multiple times....i would out live the majority of blackmen in America if revives don't matter... :win:

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would've been killed by raditz honestly

May not have happened. You don't have any Saiyan traits so Raditz wouldn't have realized you were Kakkarot's son since you don't have a tail. He probably would think you were just another earth kid or maybe that you were Bulma's son.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
If I didn't have any super powers I'd probably keep my ass at home and live a long fruitful life. But I guess some people rely on their fathers for common sense :manny:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gohan was a great student. he had no powers so you wouldnt train and shiit.
dude couldve excelled even more without having to worry about fighting shiit

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:ohhh: Anyone notice how piccolo always saving gohan in the movies? Yeah, piccolo quicker to :cape: for gohan than goku is.

As Gohan put it Piccolo was practically "his big green uncle" and was more of a father to Gohan than Goku was, social services should have removed Gohan from that man :steviej:, my nikka Piccolo would do anything for that kid, that shyt was apparent when Jazzy was watching the Cell games saga, Gohan was getting his ass beat whilst Goku just watched like a spectator and didn't even know that his son wasn't/didn't want to be a warrior like himself and Vegeta, something that Piccolo his "real" father knew and was prepared to get himself killed in order to save him, that shyt even happened in the Saiyan saga. nikka doesn't even know his own son and even tosses the person who's whooping his ass a sensu bean :dead:. However even with all that, Goku's still my nikka :smugbiden:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
May not have happened. You don't have any Saiyan traits so Raditz wouldn't have realized you were Kakkarot's son since you don't have a tail. He probably would think you were just another earth kid or maybe that you were Bulma's son.

keeping with this never ending crap u got against Goku

so Radditz beats Piccolo and Goku, he wipes out the planet. so Goku not being your dad actually ends with the planet being wiped out by Radditz because that was Goku job till he forgot. Frieza taking over ruling Earth, Kami dies meaning there are no Dragonballs anymore. Frieza learns about the Dragonballs & conquers Namek wishing for immortality. Vegeta still being Frieza biitch because he doesnt fight him. Trunks never being born, because Vegeta never meets Bulma. Piccolo never meeting Nail or Dende. Majin Buu is never unleashed because the Twins at Martial Arts tournament doesnt get the energy needed. Majin Vegeta who yall love to talk about never happens.

Last edited: