If God of War Ragnarok is not revealed in SGF next week ban me for two weeks

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If Ragnarok does not show up in Geof Keighlys Summer Game Fest kick off show on Thursday or before then, ban me for two weeks.

I leave my fate in Keighly’s hands :blessed:

giphy.gif

@Rain @GoldenGlove

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If Ragnarok does not show up in Geof Keighlys Summer Game Fest kick off show on Thursday or before then, ban me for two weeks.

I leave my fate in Keighly’s hands :blessed:

giphy.gif

@Rain @GoldenGlove

Why the next 2 weeks when we want the next 6 months?:mjgrin:

Naaaa jokes. You too important to the cause. Plus that’s too kind of a punishment and you shouldn’t get that mercy:pachaha:

But you are worth about 3-4 Sony Stan’s so how bout if you wrong THEY be banned for the rest of this year?:shaq:

@MeachTheMonster and @The Mad Titan gets to choose who gets banned:youngsabo:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol I think it’s coming this year but nah they not giving Geoff that scoop
:what:

You really think that Sony would let someone else handle that reveal and not in a state of play ?

Yep, yes, definitely.

Theres no bigger platform in the world right now for sony to debut a first party game set to release this year. Sony is not going to have another 1st party show before September, and I just do not realistically see them dropping a state of play in june with everything else going on and July feels too late-bad timing.

I think sony is gonna want one more big bomb before the Xbox showcase. If they open or close the show with Ragnarok Keighly looks legit having both elden ring last year and ragnarok this year to close the show. Sony gets another week of big press to close out their media summer rollout like they did last year with Horizon.

I don’t think sony is going to wait until september to show another 1st party game.
Why stop at 2 weeks, why not make it permanent
full

I cannot in good faith leave my brother @MeachTheMonster here by himself. Who knows what might happen to him if left unchecked.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yep, yes, definitely.

Theres no bigger platform in the world right now for sony to debut a first party game set to release this year. Sony is not going to have another 1st party show before September, and I just do not realistically see them dropping a state of play in june with everything else going on and July feels too late-bad timing.

I think sony is gonna want one more big bomb before the Xbox showcase. If they open or close the show with Ragnarok Keighly looks legit having both elden ring last year and ragnarok this year to close the show. Sony gets another week of big press to close out their media summer rollout like they did last year with Horizon.

I don’t think sony is going to wait until september to show another 1st party game.

I cannot in good faith leave my brother @MeachTheMonster here by himself. Who knows what might happen to him if left unchecked.
They don’t have to wait. They can literally announce a state of plat anytime they feel. Remember they did it back in early spring. They did 2 within a few weeks of each other

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They don’t have to wait. They can literally announce a state of plat anytime they feel. Remember they did it back in early spring. They did 2 within a few weeks of each other

I think there was a very strategic reason for sony to officially join summer games fest last week, when they honestly did not have to have that branding on there considering the actual SGF doesn’t officially start till next week. That tells me that they plan on showing games during Geoffs show and what else games do they have to show right now? It’s not like they’re gonna announce some major new game there.

Its not as if that branding does anything for Sony. People didn’t tune into this State of Play because of SGF.

Not only do I think ragnarok will be there, but i think last of us remake might be there but im not as confident on it.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think there was a very strategic reason for sony to officially join summer games fest last week, when they honestly did not have to have that branding on there considering the actual SGF doesn’t officially start till next week. That tells me that they plan on showing games during Geoffs show and what else games do they have to show right now? It’s not like they’re gonna announce some major new game there.

Its not as if that branding does anything for Sony. People didn’t tune into this State of Play because of SGF.

Not only do I think ragnarok will be there, but i think last of us remake might be there but im not as confident on it.
weren’t they involved last year and only showed death stranding directors cut?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
weren’t they involved last year and only showed death stranding directors cut?

Yeah but Sony didn’t have any more big games that year to debut. They got their Horizon State of Play done in late May, thinking Horizon was their big H2 2021 game.

3rd party/VR show probably took a lot of time to put together on its own so the big first party title gets moved to the next show. I think maybe we get a scene from the game at Keighly’s show with a message telling us to expect more info soon or at a state of play.

Bonus points if its Cory Barlog that introduces the game