If Biggie have a legendary discography (with only 2 albums)...so does KRIT

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yep I said it nikkas. They both have about the same amount of material and both got classics for days with very minimal weak areas. Both are legitimately respected by peers and Hip-Hop fans. One specializes in Southern Soul and the other laid-back silky gangsta manifesto....

Discuss. *Please excuse typo's typing on phone*

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Big Krit has one album and it's far from classic.
Sh*t he has zero albums, since it's not even been released yet.

He's got about 10 mixtapes though (all of which couldn't combined squeeze out enough songs to shape an album as good as either of bigs albums)

Big has 2 albums that are always discussed versus each other cause cats don't know which to put in the top 10 of all time cause they don't wanna put both.
Krit has an album that people compare to drake, j. cole, wales and big seans albums

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:beli:

No, man... no.

Y'all gotta cut this shyt out. Fukk if it was just two albums, in just that 3-4 year wall, Big consistently dropped game-changing records. Consistently. How do you take that and compare it to someone who ain't changed shyt but his clothes?

KRIT is dope... but this is even worse than the Ross comparison, honestly.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Big Krit has one album and it's far from classic.
Sh*t he has zero albums, since it's not even been released yet.

He's got about 10 mixtapes though (all of which couldn't combined squeeze out enough songs to shape an album as good as either of bigs albums)

Big has 2 albums that are always discussed versus each other cause cats don't know which to put in the top 10 of all time cause they don't wanna put both.
Krit has an album that people compare to drake, j. cole, wales and big seans albums

:shaq2:

K.R.I.T. music is compared to Outkast, UGK, Three 6 Mafia, and 8 Ball & MJG. ALL Southern Hip-Hop legends. The only thing K.R.I.T. has in common with J. Cole, Wale and Big Sean is that they all came into the game at the same time. THAT's IT.

Krit doesn't have an album out yet. Smarten up

:what: Isn't the word "discography" in the title? You smarten up you raw-fish eatin' faggit.

:beli:

No, man... no.

Y'all gotta cut this shyt out. Fukk if it was just two albums, in just that 3-4 year wall, Big consistently dropped game-changing records. Consistently. How do you take that and compare it to someone who ain't changed shit but his clothes?

KRIT is dope... but this is even worse than the Ross comparison, honestly.

You know and I know Hip-Hop is promoted towards a different crowd today than it was in circa '94-'96...you telling me that if K.R.I.T.'s music was dropped back then, NOTHING from his discog would have been a "game-changer?" :wow:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
so what are those early krit tapes? they classic now? biggie spit better freestyles off the dome in brooklyn, pissy drunk at a block party than those mixtapes could ever wish of being

I'm going off music breh, I don't give a fukk about a Biggie freestyle. And I didn't ask who the better MC was...only backpackers in New Yorker care about that. I'm talking about music. Talking about freestyles is like talking about some empty-ass NBA stat no one cares about.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Uh...Big got 2 all time classic albums...

KRIT got a couple of mixtapes no one is gonna give a shyt about in 3 years

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know and I know Hip-Hop is promoted towards a different crowd today than it was in circa '94-'96...you telling me that if K.R.I.T.'s music was dropped back then, NOTHING from his discog would have been a "game-changer?" :wow:

the bolded is literally in the top 5 of dumbest posts i've ever read on the internet...seriously

in regards to the thread in general

:youngsabo:

:pacspit: fukkouttahere

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

krit cant even drop anything thats game-changing in 2012. he'd be washing windows if this was '94-96.