If AEW wants a hot angle, MJF/Hobbs is the way to go

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Hobbs just won that brass ring shyt in order to face a cold Wardlow.

Hobbs wins, says this shyt ain’t over :birdman:

MJF GET YO ASS OUT HERE CAC :ufdup:

Hobbs ain’t standing for what MJF did to that kid and that he’s the next chapter in the Book of Hobbs

Double Champ Will Hobbs

will-hobbs.gif

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Wardlow ain’t dropping the title that soon so Hobbs bout to do the job :snoop:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
MJF would make fun of Hobbs for growing up poor in promos laced with thinly-veiled racism, gets called out on twitter for it, breaks character and “apologizes”, reminds everyone he’s Jewish and has suffered just as much if not more, ducks Hobbs for six weeks, cheats at the PPV to win.

Bang bang.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
MJF would make fun of Hobbs for growing up poor in promos laced with thinly-veiled racism, gets called out on twitter for it, breaks character and “apologizes”, reminds everyone he’s Jewish and has suffered just as much if not more, ducks Hobbs for six weeks, cheats at the PPV to win.

Bang bang.

Preach. ADK you really want to put a Black man in a feud with the guy who only resorts to the easiest, low hanging fruit insults to get heat? It would be worse than HHH/Booker.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hobbs Needs A Good Mid Card Run With The TNT Title Where He’s Consistently On TV Every Week To Show You He’s Up And Coming

You Throw Him In The Main Event Picture To Lose And It Feels Like Hes A 1 And Done Filler Guy

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

Bang bang.
I came here to basically say this. Dude could flat out call Hobbs all types of borderline slurs and get excused on twitter for his "great heel work"