"If a woman has a problem orgasming that's her fault."

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it's definitely her fault. Nobody got time to figure out how to get you off, if it's that important to you tell me how to move and what you like and I will do just that because I'ma get mine regardless. :yeshrug:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Git gud at eating p*ssy and make her cum twice in 5 minutes before you even stick the dikk in. Problem solved.

You ain’t gotta make her cum while fukkin. Brehs are putting unnecessary pressure on themselves. Just have fun and stop treating sex like a mission

Facts I make sure I eat my girl out first before having sex. I usually make her nut heavy then slide in if she cum twice that’s bonus for her.

:yeshrug: But no pressure on me to nut.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I orgasm when I have sex. Usually a good one from hands and mouth, then the penetration.

If I’m not orgasming with my partner, he’s useless. The fukk you fukkin for if he doesn’t get you off? If he doesn’t care about your satisfaction, once again, the fukk is he there for?:mjlol:
I need to have a pow wow with these chicks. Who is fukking just to be fukking some sorry, wack dikk joker?
:picard: @CarmelBarbie
Girl!
lol some of you women act very very very obtuse with this shyt

There are women so have gone ten, twenty years without ever having an orgasm

at that point the woman is the problem

if I can go thirty minutes fckn you in many diff positions, diff angles, diff velocities, with passion with a good 8incher and even after a good ten or so minutes of going down on her too and she still doesn’t then there is really nothing I can do

especially when I’ve made women cum with even less work

especially when it seems like you’re about to cum but you stop and then say you didn’t

I personally wont even date a girl who has never had an orgasm though

just not worth the potential stress. Let somebody else break her in

Last edited:

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
I need to use this as an excuse if I ever find myself in this situation.
"bytch, I got bigger things to worry about! Shaka Zulu level things! I ain't worried about your orgasms!" :russ:

How do you know what they were like in bed?

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
not all women are built the same some women nut fast and easy...others require more stimulation....im the type of nikka that prefers the woman im wit to nut first before i get mine so sometimes its easy other times more challenging but im here for all the wet and wild fun
My duty is to please that booty straight up

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Depends
A lot lesser so
I can respect that but just because something may be more difficult doesn't mean it's someone else's responsibility. That being said, I prefer my girl to nut. Sex is supposed to be mutually fun.this thread is crazy

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
lol some of you women act very very very obtuse with this shyt

There are women so have gone ten, twenty years without ever having an orgasm

at that point the woman is the problem

if I can go thirty minutes fckn you in many diff positions, diff angles, diff velocities, with passion with a good 8incher and even after a good ten or so minutes of going down on her too and she still doesn’t then there is really nothing I can do

especially when I’ve made women cum with even less work

especially when it seems like you’re about to cum but you stop and then say you didn’t

I personally wont even date a girl who has never had an orgasm though

just not worth the potential stress. Let somebody else break her in
There’s defective vaginas but

BUT there’s also selfish defective trash ass dikks out there too.

If a woman can cream over a plastic toy but dry as the Sahara with you…it could be her or the way you make her feel or an unwillingness on her partner’s part to fully savor her.

If it’s the woman, there’s nothing you can do. But if it’s the man, then he’s useless and there’s absolutely no reason to stay with somebody giving wack, time wasting strokes, when there are passionate, amazing lovers out there who can AND will get you off, turn u out…the works.

Life too short to live without orgasms. Might be why some of these chicks got attitudes now. I couldn’t imagine going back to the same person, taking on risks, artificial hormones from bc, removing every hair on my body for somebody who thinks his satisfaction is more important than mine. He’d need to get ALL THEE way the fukk out my face.
This that shyt Ali Wong was talking about.:francis:Sexual satisfaction is important for everybody.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Giving a girl good dikk and orgasms will have her addicted and bonded to you. If you want a good relationship then you will make her orgasms a priority. I won’t eat out a broad that I’m not exclusive with, but that doesn’t mean you can’t use your fingers.
Yeah it’s almost self-etherous to brag about not caring about your partner’s sexual satisfaction.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There’s defective vaginas but

BUT there’s also selfish defective trash ass dikks out there too.

If a woman can cream over a plastic toy but dry as the Sahara with you…it could be her or the way you make her feel or an unwillingness on her partner’s part to fully savor her.

If it’s the woman, there’s nothing you can do. But if it’s the man, then he’s useless and there’s absolutely no reason to stay with somebody giving wack, time wasting strokes, when there are passionate, amazing lovers out there who can AND will get you off, turn u out…the works.

Life too short to live without orgasms. Might be why some of these chicks got attitudes now. I couldn’t imagine going back to the same person, taking on risks, artificial hormones from bc, removing every hair on my body for somebody who thinks his satisfaction is more important than mine. He’d need to get ALL THEE way the fukk out my face.
This that shyt Ali Wong was talking about.:francis:Sexual satisfaction is important for everybody.
I agree

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I can respect that but just because something may be more difficult doesn't mean it's someone else's responsibility. That being said, I prefer my girl to nut. Sex is supposed to be mutually fun.this thread is crazy
Same

like I said I won’t even date a girl who is incapable of Having an orgasm

but I say it depends for men cause sometimes it is our fault (if we have been drinking for instance, or jerking off too much). Other times it may be that the girl sucks in bed

but 9/10 times if I want to but I should be able
To do so , so I look at it as my Responsibility more than hers