BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
What?

nikka of course you should be killing her shyt and putting her ass to sleep

Then you hit the fridge

That's the hardest part of any diet that late night after fukk snack session lol

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Shieett I can get away with C - level dikk strokes on a rough night from being able to eat the box....

I usually give my girl a good orgasm or two before I even stick it in....shyt at that point I can be a D-League level player with the stroke and win the championship

:heh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If she has a problem orgasming with you, it might be your fault.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
whenever this topic comes up, I always ask myself....

when did the transition happen where men started really giving a fukk about a womans climaxx? 50 years ago ?

I been smashing since 8th grade and I always felt the main event was MY climax.

I never had any complaints but I never really cared for their climax

was shaka zulu worried about his multiple wives climaxxing? I think Shaka was more worried about expanding the kingdom.

Was MLK worried about his wife climaxxing? MLK had bigger things on the agenda
:dahell:

Doing too much. Best believe that you should consider whether you are doing it for your partner. Sexual chemistry and compatibility is real. Pretending it doesn't matter will have your partner's keeping their options open.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
You cant be a selfish lover, but you're not responsible for her nut either. A grown woman ought to know what she likes and communicate what she needs.

if shes still having problems then she probably masturbates too much. There are nofap vids for women all over YouTube.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
anyway, a lot of jawns have trauma which also keeps them from orgasming, on top of all the other shyt.

Ding ding ding!

The Female Orgasm is more mental; if she is not feeling it in her mind, her body will not cum.
HER MIND WON’T LET HER.
Her mind will tell her body to fight coming.

Think about it - women strive to be comfortable in all parts of their life, you think sex is any different?
Her mind has to be in her particular comfort zone to catch that feeling. O that means something different
for each woman, because of their trauma.

And even before all that - you have to foreplay a woman’s mind just like your foreplay with her body.
The realest game The OG dropped on that matter was this:

“If you want some that night, you start setting it up that morning.
Smack her on the booty on the way out the door going to work,
that way you done put it on her mind all day.
Actually spend some time with her when you get home.
When night comes, she gotta a better chance
of being ready to do something.
Niccas go all day without paying they woman no mind until they want some,
then wonder why she ain’t feeling like it...they didn’t make her wanna feel like it”

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
You’re right, they’re similar but different.

A man’s orgasm is similar to a woman’s clitoral orgasm. A woman’s orgasm from penetration is similar to a man’s orgasm from someone/something penetrating his xss to where his spot is.

Many women do not orgasm from penetration for many reasons. A lot of the times it’s bc they don’t like or are not comfortable with their partner (casual sex) or they’re too in their head bc they’re not comfortable with their body, or they don’t know their body and just lay there. Other times it’s the man.
We call that prostate milking around my way. You’ll never be able to look yourself in the mirror again but it’s the hardest nut you’ll ever bust. Wow.