If a waiter/waitress is overly nice, I do NOT tip.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Went out to eat today, this bytch wouldn't even let us sit down before asking us what we want to drink, god damn bytch :what:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nikka i dont tip period

you want me to pay for my meal and pay you to give it to me

get a better job slime
Nah breh,I dont got that far.
I remember me and my ex went to cheddars after seeing a movie.We had a white waiter, Dude was mad cool, even let us stay in late to just chill and shyt, since it was after 12.
Then out of nowhere homie started singing 'I Got 5 on It' :krs:

He earned that tip :wow:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I don't understand people that take pride in not tipping, whats wrong with sparing a dollar or two to someone who gave you good service :dahell:
nikka the food industry is a fukkin hustle

the company gets more money cause they under pay the employees

i aint no sucker nikka

nikkas paying em like 5 dollars a hour on some 2002 shyt

but you expect me to pay full price for my meal and put money in a nikka pocket

oonly nikka i tip is my barber

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I tip. :rudy: It's kind of a dikk move to not top. I used to work as a server at a four star place, though. Tipping was never an issue because people there were always polite to me and visa versa.

It was easy to be nice, though. It was a fancy Cuban restaurant in the Gaslamp district. Cougar central. :ohlawd:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Unless the service is EXTREMELY shytty, I tip.

I'm not a subscriber to the tough t that we can all go out and get the same jobs if we worked hard enough. I been there.

Server got 3 kids and no man = shytty life situations, got a job serving white yippies and uppity bytches whio kniw tthey;re better cause they'te being served on some old BBC shyt.

If it's TOO bad, I'll talk to the manager, get you knocked onto probation or fired. Cause if I'm not know, connections will make you nelieve I'm known

bytch shoulda just brought me my walk-me down with my black n blue tuna and the ginger rice and rice wine vinaigrette like I politely asked. ,

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I don't understand people that take pride in not tipping, whats wrong with sparing a dollar or two to someone who gave you good service? :dahell:
Well if those fukkers make the same shyt as me why should I tip them when they already get paid good