If a girl takes a **** in ur crib is that disrespect

Daps
took a bytch to taco bell. parents was workin so i brought her back to my crib. told her go easy its my parents house. dont touch shyt etc..... girl said brb. went into the bathroom and took a huge shyt, then tried to tell me no sex cause of her period. how bad did she play me :sadbron:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
like that bytch mouth dont work, food fit in it, your dikk can too

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
She played your dumb ass. She shouldve shyt in the middle of ur mamas floor. Who takes anyone to taco bell, feeds them that dog meat and not expect their stomach to retaliate? But she was on some bull when she came over on her period LMAO

Daps
She played your dumb ass. She shouldve shyt in the middle of ur mamas floor. Who takes anyone to taco bell, feeds them that dog meat and not expect their stomach to retaliate? But she was on some bull when she came over on her period LMAO

told her to order smart 2 of those dollar grillers :wow:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
took a bytch to taco bell. parents was workin so i brought her back to my crib. told her go easy its my parents house. dont touch shyt etc..... girl said brb. went into the bathroom and took a huge shyt, then tried to tell me no sex cause of her period. how bad did she play me :sadbron:

That avi pic :ohhh:

Havoc really back :gladbron:

Daps
That avi pic :ohhh:

Havoc really back :gladbron:

1328178846.jpg