If a c.ac asks you to make a slave voice, is it c00ning if you do it?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
My friend used to say "do the slave voice" because I did it ONCE as a joke. he asked me a few times after to which I declined. :wtb:

He also asked me to do it in front of people and I told him I cant do that and to stop asking me. :shaq2:

shyt is racist , yo :no:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
My friend used to say "do the slave voice" because I did it ONCE as a joke. he asked me a few times after to which I declined. :wtb:

He also asked me to do it in front of people and I told him I cant do that and to stop asking me. :shaq2:

I took your rep from red to gray.

:manny:

It's a start.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Depends :manny:

If it's full-on slave talk like this, then it's bad

But if it's really just a stereotypical black voice like this, then it's just jokes

Last edited by a moderator:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I just texted my friend in a slave voice :sadcam:

I told her "I needs me a change massah" in reference to a new job

ugh...i feel c00ntastic .. she said "hahahahaha"

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Gator... Don't be a
mysmilie_4658.gif

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Stopped at the bolded. Would you go to an Asian girl and ask her to do a Chinese immigrant voice? Or an Italian and tell him to talk like Luigi. A non-black who is really your friend will be sensitive to racial issues and never ask you to entertain other people with the punchline being your looks/skin color.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Stopped at the bolded. Would you go to an Asian girl and ask her to do a Chinese immigrant voice? Or an Italian and tell him to talk like Luigi. A non-black who is really your friend will be sensitive to racial issues and never ask you to entertain other people with the punchline being your looks/skin color.

I mean...friend usually jokes in this way though :manny: