Idris Elba punches a lion in new movie (Beast)

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
This sounds like the modern day Ghost and Darkness with a spin

With that said based off the clip I think instinct would have you punching a lion.....

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ok, that last shot was a little wild with the fight but that looks very exciting. I like the setting and the situation with him having to save his Daughters as well. The Lion wasn't playing either. Critics hated on it at the time but I enjoyed the film "The Ghost and the Darkness" with Val Kilmer and Michael Douglas where they fought against two Lions. These types of stories where the wild is hunting humans be some of the scariest joints. But looks good, gonna check it out.

220px-Ghostandthedarkness.jpg

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Ok, that last shot was a little wild with the fight but that looks very exciting. I like the setting and the situation with him having to save his Daughters as well. The Lion wasn't playing either. Critics hated on it at the time but I enjoyed the film "The Ghost and the Darkness" with Val Kilmer and Michael Douglas where they fought against two Lions. These types of stories where the wild is hunting humans be some of the scariest joints. But looks good, gonna check it out.

220px-Ghostandthedarkness.jpg

Exactly....and test was a great movie