Ichi The Killer

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I dunno. :patrice:

I was shook of this movie for years before I ever got the chance to watch it and was rather disappointed when I did. I know it has Manga origins but it was too over the top for me to take seriously. And the CGI was hot garbage but thats mainly due to the team doing this film for free after doing work on their paid projects.

Think it's legacy is overblown tbh. Now, Audition? That was everything people said it was :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII

I was shook of this movie for years before I ever got the chance to watch it and was rather disappointed when I did. I know it has Manga origins but it was too over the top for me to take seriously. And the CGI was hot garbage but thats mainly due to the team doing this film for free after doing work on their paid projects.

Think it's legacy is overblown tbh. Now, Audition? That was everything people said it was :whoa:

Gonna have to agree with this breh here. Cgi was wack and threw away all the shock factor for me. Audition was a lot more disturbing. Even if the burlap sack didn't open....

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
the premise is interesting. the manga may be GOAT'd(never read) but the movie is just weird AF due to the not so awesome CGI and Miike being a fukking weirdo. I dont think its trash, but i dont bring it up when people talk about fire asian cinema.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

nikkas had me thinking I was going to dematerialize watching this movie lol :ld:

I see the appeal though, I get it.

Ressurection (99) freaked me out more than Ichi the killer.