๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps
trailer breh

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
This is probably self-explanatory, but since I got dragged to see this, I feel obligated to warn y'all. There's like 5 funny scenes in this movie. This movie is at least an hour an half long (probably longer), so 5 short funny scenes is not nearly enough to sustain it or make it worthy to be called a comedy. A lot of the jokes did not land, and Ice Cube was gritting way too hard to be believable. I really hated the white guy too, him and his whiny voice were nearly unbearable.

If you feel like you must see this, make sure you're paying half price or wait for it to come on Netflix or even USA. I will say that one of the 5 scenes that made me laugh, made me laugh very, very hard. I almost forgave my friend for forcing us to watch this off the strength of that one scene alone. Almost.

2 out of 10.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
I liked the movie:manny:

I was just wondering about this movie. I know a lot of cacs probably didn't like it because it looks like a breh bout to beat one of they asses. :pachaha:

I'm wondering about Get Out too. Is it highly rated because "the people" agree with the subliminal? :ohhh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I was just wondering about this movie. I know a lot of cacs probably didn't like it because it looks like a breh bout to beat one of they asses. :pachaha:

I'm wondering about Get Out too. Is it highly rated because "the people" agree with the subliminal? :ohhh:
this flick is ok...not really funny but the end fight is actually dope and hilarious. Everything else is kinda :ld:

Get Out is a classic..period

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I liked it.

Like brehs above said it wasn't that funny but the titular fight was actually dope.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Movie was surprisingly decent

The first 30 mins were kinda shaky and Cube was a little too over the top but it got better as it went on and the fight & ending was good/funny

Oh and when the daughter performed Big Sean at the talent show :deadrose: