Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Yogurt

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Giselle

Daps
I like both. :yeshrug:

I don't think it really matters.

I've read that yogurt is easier to ingest than milk if a person is lactose intolerant. So, if she's coming over and you plan on trying to :steviej: later, maybe you should go with the yogurt, just in case. lol

If not then the ice cream. I think most people would like ice cream better anyway.

Or maybe you can just ask her.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps

I've read that yogurt is easier to ingest than milk if a person is lactose intolerant. So, if she's coming over and you plan on trying to :steviej: later, maybe you should go with the yogurt, just in case. lol

If not then the ice cream. I think most people would like ice cream better anyway.

How if it's both milk products? :dahell:

Giselle

Daps
How if it's both milk products? :dahell:
Idk I think you'd be able to google it.

But my sister is a little lactose intolerant. She can't drink milk without getting diarrhea, but she can eat yogurt and cheese without any problems. She has problems with some brands of ice cream .

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

I asked her and she said that I should chose. Im doing it cuz she helped me out when I first moved to texas. Im not trying to fukk. :yeshrug:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I asked her and she said that I should chose. Im doing it cuz she helped me out when I first moved to texas. Im not trying to fukk. :yeshrug:
How nice of you :mjcry:
All this friendliness might make her jump your bones and get took :demonic:

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
I like both. I usually get ice cream because it's more accessible in stores, but fro-yo is a really nice treat.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I'm lactose intolerant. I can only handle ice cream.