I would like to leave iPhone and I don’t want a android .Help?

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
3310-DesignBlock.png

they're like $130 at Best Buy

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Why don't you want either?

I don’t have fb,ig,snap or any of that shyt . Phones for me are only for directions , web browsing , phone calls . I left Android because I only like the htc one . I’ve been with iPhone ever since . Now I’m kind of sick of Apple. Every month I have a new update . I maybe have 40 pictures in my phone and 3 apps downloaded and it’s constantly telling me I’m out of space and forcing me to use use iCloud .

I just would like something completely different from both .

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Why not just get a cheap Google phone then.

No third party appliances to slow down your phone so no branded apps, no facebook, no snapchat etc.

If you still aren't about that life then go with a BlackBerry but even those will have bloated apps taking up space I think

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Why not just get a cheap Google phone then.

No third party appliances to slow down your phone so no branded apps, no facebook, no snapchat etc.

If you still aren't about that life then go with a BlackBerry but even those will have bloated apps taking up space I think

The problem isn’t space . The problem is them telling me im out of space just so I can use iCloud . I’ve had way more pics and apps then I do now . This all started when the updates started . It never told me this until I started getting all these updates . For some reason Apple wants to force me to use iCloud . Also my autocorrect just does whatever it wants now . Sometimes words I wasn’t even thinking about typing pop up . I thought my fingers might be getting fat:mjlol:

Idk what the fukk is going on :yeshrug:

I just might give Android another try . I don’t want the KeyOne or the Key2. I would love a blackberry phone too . I remember making threads about wanting a windows phone in 2013 and @Hiphoplives4eva was telling me to leave sprint and get one . I should have listened :francis:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The problem isn’t space . The problem is them telling me im out of space just so I can use iCloud . I’ve had way more pics and apps then I do now . This all started when the updates started . It never told me this until I started getting all these updates . For some reason Apple wants to force me to use iCloud . Also my autocorrect just does whatever it wants now . Sometimes words I wasn’t even thinking about typing pop up . I thought my fingers might be getting fat:mjlol:

Idk what the fukk is going on :yeshrug:

I just might give Android another try . I don’t want the KeyOne or the Key2. I would love a blackberry phone too . I remember making threads about wanting a windows phone in 2013 and @Hiphoplives4eva was telling me to leave sprint and get one . I should have listened :francis:
Sd card takes care of this stuff you're complaining about.

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I don’t have fb,ig,snap or any of that shyt . Phones for me are only for directions , web browsing , phone calls . I left Android because I only like the htc one . I’ve been with iPhone ever since . Now I’m kind of sick of Apple. Every month I have a new update . I maybe have 40 pictures in my phone and 3 apps downloaded and it’s constantly telling me I’m out of space and forcing me to use use iCloud .

I just would like something completely different from both .
Get the Moto z play. Best phone battery in the game. Don't charge your phone overnight. Once it's 100% disconnect it.
Look into a windows phone I guess.