iPaag
8458506562_d8ebc6780b_h.jpg

13.jpg

ya girl switched up brah.
tumblr_ms473vYswE1qh9nffo1_500.gif

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
real talk breh. This MF looks like a serial killer. Like a dude that would show up to Miley"s concert and murk her because she never replied to any of his thousands of letters her wrote her :sadcam:

Only people who obsess over stars like this have serious mental issues.

Face wise she is 7 - 8, body is a 2, so she is a 3.4. :smh:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Now dis nikka, dis nikka here, dis silly ass nikka here is the definition and the personification of a
Loser!.gif

nikka getting tats of Miley "I cant twerk for my life, but i'll show you some nasty ass lookin flubber" Cyrus :gladbron::ooh::heh::dead:crazy ass nikka will probably kill himself when Cyrus kills herself in 2 years time.

nikka even looks like one dem pedo serial killers brehs, this is the type of person who probably has secret shrine of Miley Cyrus merchandise and photos in his home :huhldup::lupe:. nikka looks straight out of a horror movie.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
this is the type of person who probablly has secret shrine of Miley Cyrus merchandise and photos in his home :lupe:. .
actually he does. :huhldup:

there's a youtube video where they interview him, he actually doesnt look anything like he sounds, and he has some chick that likes him, but he doesnt want to be with her because its not fair that all he thinks about is Miley. :mindblown:
the chick aint even bad looking about the same level as miley face wise actually

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
actually he does. :huhldup:

there's a youtube video where they interview him, he actually doesnt look anything like he sounds, and he has some chick that likes him, but he doesnt want to be with her because its not fair that all he thinks about is Miley. :mindblown:
the chick aint even bad looking about the same level as miley face wise actually

Fo real breh?:what:, definitely another Michael Chapman in the making.